Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the gun test

c-note

Apr 4, 2002
Bodoe, Norway
home.no
ir3 c&c.
ridicoulus fast, light weight and to all you "angels don't hit **** cocker guys": it will hit you right in the kisser.

the bad?
well the gated feed kinda suck, but that takes like 30 seconds to remove.

well the only bad thing i can think of on the angel is the price of paint. shooting a zillion balls 'a second cost alot i'll guess.

drsamlove

Sep 5, 2002
american in the uk
Visit site
I think i need to add my two cents in. I just got a new Impy and love it but my Angel has been awsome for me. Only one barrel break in 4 tourneys this year! I haven't used the Impy in a tourney yet but from the times I have used it, I must say it rocks even on Co2.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Re: Re: EBLADE RULES!!!

Originally posted by le-pig
it's horrendous appertite for 9v battery's;) :p
get my duracell ultra's at £20 per doz change battery every 2 playing days there that gives me 24 playing days. equivalent to 6 months paintballing
£40 a year in batteries just another little expense.
e-blade all the way

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Do you guys leave your marker on between games? Mine does fine on batteries. Of course, I turn it off if I'm going to the staging area. Still, four or five days of play, easy.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
PeeGee's new imperial custom gear matrix.

Too fast for words to describe.

Bollocks to the e-blade, it's no where near as fast, and the accuracy is the same, plus you're not going to get banned from the tourney for having trigger bounce.

Matrix all the way!

The One Mint

Half asleep
Oct 3, 2002
Cambridge
Impys all the way as they are fast (20 BPS), and can run on co2 whilst still ripping.

I just hate 1st ball drop off if under 285fps

I turn my impy off after every game which saves the battery as I can have a years play on 4 9v batterys max

retartedpaintballer

Jan 27, 2003
Virginia
TIMMY!!!
good: fast, low maintenence, accurate, if you do break(which you shouldn't too much with the eye) real easy to clean pop out the bolt and run a squegee through there and rock on

bad: um first month i had various problems with mine but nothing that would prevent play and nothing too complicated

and by the way, as far as the matrix goes this is it or at least the airtech e-matrix: http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-2400.html