Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Fenix_Sweden

Long time baller
Nov 7, 2015
Halmstad, Sweden
If there where a zombi apocalypse: I work at an incineration plant so i would just barricade myself in there, leave a trail into the bunker and just let the zombies drop down into it as free fuel for the furnace.

When it comes to weaponry i would rather go for spear and shield instead of firearms, a few people in a line like the spartans.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
You may be right, watching the latest episodes of Walking dead, it's gone from frantic Zombie slash head thumping gore fest, to a quick poke through the eye.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
there is something available now called the life-straw. Its my latest addition to the prep-room. You can suck dirty water out of puddles and it comes out clean. For every one you buy they donate a couple to starving African type kids.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
yeah Z is terrible. Amen to that.
Film or book?

Because in the book, they were nothing like the ones in the film. The book is actually a suprisingly realistic version of Walkers and how the world went to S*@t. That and the way it was written was ace.

Personally, I would grab my machete, spear, knives and chuck on my pb gear and head on out to the country.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
The Z series on tv,world war Z was the film.
(where they suddenly ended up in a lab near Bridgend or some other god forsaken place, Brad Pitt)
Not read the books.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
The Z series on tv,world war Z was the film.
(where they suddenly ended up in a lab near Bridgend or some other god forsaken place, Brad Pitt)
Not read the books.
My bad, thought people were just referencing the film as Z...

Read the book, definitely recommend it!

and @Bolter ... you mean the chinese one? or is there a Russian equivalent?

See, ranged weapons are great an all, but here we don't exactly have an abundance of ammo lying around, so it would be strapped to your leg with one round in it all the time for the inevitable, or used as a club,

Reactions: Magic Rat