Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The jacking of a thread...

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yes actually..

I was implying that the people posting weren't scared ;)

anyway we've been arguing since ..oh Dec 05 I think :D

PS... Ions Suck

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
seeing as your obviously not like that...name names ...who?
I've never met most of the people who've posted here, so I don't really want to name names, I expect some people here would say it to his face, but I doubt every poster on here who has something bad to say about Mikey, not just in this thread, but all the others threads in which people have had a dig at Mikey, would actually dare to say it face to face.

Some would, some wouldn't.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
1) maybe - i dont know depends on my mood

2)yes

3)yes

4) there isn't one - but i was only trying to save him from himself as it were - he was only digging his hole deeper
1) I doubt it.

2) Okay yeah you might, but probably because you have a forum to hide behind:rolleyes:.

3) I can't remember what you wrote and how you wrote it so I won't bother commenting.

4)Read my other post ^^. (EDIT - This one: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=831184&postcount=96 )

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Fair enough.

Would all of them even say it to his face? :confused:

Would all of them have said it the way they had if Mario wasn't a mod? :confused:

Would all of them say it in the same manner as they did if other people hadn't said stuff as well? :confused:

I expect the answer would be no for some of the people who have posted here.

I'd like to think that most people on here can form their own opinions and if they don't have the bottle to post an honest opinion, they should just refrain from posting.

Half the comments on here aren't really that negative about Mikey per se, but rather his online persona or more directly some of the posts on this thread.

For example, my only comments on this thread were about one of Mikey's replies not making any sense. But that was because his response didn't really tie with what he had 'quoted'.

Am I afraid to tell people on here what I think of them? No.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you can't expect everyone to get on with everyone else. There will be clashes of personality on here just as there are in real life.

Personally, I don't really like how Mikey comes across on the forums. To me he seems a little too cocky and a bit of an attention whore at times. And yes, if he really wants me to say it to his face, I will have no problem saying "Mikey, you come across as a tosser on the forums".

However, I'm sure he won't care, I've spoken no more than 10 words to him in person and don't know what he's like when not on the forums. So I can't pretend to know what he's like in person, he knows that and that's why he won't give 2 sh!ts about what I think of him on here.

Also, I have no idea how I come across on the forums, Mikey (or anyone else) could hate me for all I know, doesn't bother me. Works both ways.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I'd like to think that most people on here can form their own opinions and if they don't have the bottle to post an honest opinion, they should just refrain from posting.
I agree, hence what I wrote above.

Half the comments on here aren't really that negative about Mikey per se, but rather his online persona or more directly some of the posts on this thread.
Fair enough, but things can be mistaken when typed, especially when you don't know the people you're talking to.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you can't expect everyone to get on with everyone else. There will be clashes of personality on here just as there are in real life.
Yes they are, but if they only have the balls to say it behind a monitor, then they should keep their opinions to themselves, not all opinions are good.

Personally, I don't really like how Mikey comes across on the forums. To me he seems a little too cocky and a bit of an attention whore at times.
Okay, yes, maybe he does, but like I said, it's hard to tell what kind of person someone is when speaking to him through a public forum.

And yes, if he really wants me to say it to his face, I will have no problem saying "Mikey, you come across as a tosser on the forums".
Good. I'm actually glad that you've said that, if you would say it to his face, say it on here.