Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The jacking of a thread...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
lol this whole thread is quite funny,mikey knows he is a tosser and you lot just need to catch up ;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I don't understand sorry.

mikey imo was digging himself deeper - but then from what i see he usually does - i was merely trying to suggest he should give up.

i wasnt actually trying to be offensive - im sorry if it came across that way - i still would have said it no matter who had posted - the comment was in no way pointed at you:)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
opinions are opinions, what with freedom of speech and all, any one can say what they like when they like, or is that not politically correct? maybe im missing something on that part?
its not to hard to tell what people are like on here, i actually think the mods, plat members and may others are good at it, i.e they spot a scammer a mile away, spot a scammer-spot a tosser, you say tomato i say tamato,

my opinion is mikey is ok in person, hes got bit of an ego on here, as mario rightly said the oooo look at me thing, but then we all been there at sometime or other,

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
mikey imo was digging himself deeper - but then from what i see he usually does - i was merely trying to suggest he should give up.

i wasnt actually trying to be offensive - im sorry if it came across that way - i still would have said it no matter who had posted - the comment was in no way pointed at you:)
Ahh right, makes sense now:D.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
opinions are opinions, what with freedom of speech and all, any one can say what they like when they like, or is that not politically correct? maybe im missing something on that part?
its not to hard to tell what people are like on here, i actually think the mods, plat members and may others are good at it, i.e they spot a scammer a mile away, spot a scammer-spot a tosser, you say tomato i say tamato,

my opinion is mikey is ok in person, hes got bit of an ego on here, as mario rightly said the oooo look at me thing, but then we all been there at sometime or other,
So important, it needed posting 3 times:rolleyes:.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
lol this whole thread is quite funny,mikey knows he is a tosser and you lot just need to catch up ;)
i think he takes pride in it too :D

and what a good job he must be doing to attract all this attention lately ;)

i just hope that this is still around for when he gets back from toulouse to have a good laugh at :)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Facts of Forum Life

Kids-- you, me and most everyone else who posts here is RESPONSIBLE for what we post. It might be nice and is often a good idea to give an unfamiliar poster the benefit of the doubt but I feel confident in suggesting that with a few thousand posts Mikey has projected precisely the persona he chooses to. The same applies to anyone and everyone who has been around for a while and/or posted a lot.
For purposes of the forum universe you are the person you represent yourself to be. It don't fly to say you're not really like whatever. You are when you're here and that's all that matters to most everyone else who only knows you here.
None of this is a big deal, kids, but in point of fact the stuff you do here may very well impact what peeps think of you, fairly or unfairly, and it may prove to be good or bad for you sometime in the future as paintball, particularly in your neck of the woods, is a pretty small family.

At any rate if this is supposed to be an argument or confrontational thread you guys need to pick up the pace a bit as it's all rather tedious really. As an alternative may I suggest you actually argue about something substantive?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

exactly Lump, just the sort of guy I make a point of NOT associating with.

like the man with the wheelbarrow, it is all ahead of him.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Personally, I don't really like how Mikey comes across on the forums. To me he seems a little too cocky and a bit of an attention whore at times. And yes, if he really wants me to say it to his face, I will have no problem saying "Mikey, you come across as a tosser on the forums".

However, I'm sure he won't care, I've spoken no more than 10 words to him in person and don't know what he's like when not on the forums. So I can't pretend to know what he's like in person, he knows that and that's why he won't give 2 sh!ts about what I think of him on here.

Also, I have no idea how I come across on the forums, Mikey (or anyone else) could hate me for all I know, doesn't bother me. Works both ways.
Pussy.........

Anyway, it all seems to be, as Baca has called it a few times "The Mikey Show", it may not start about mikey but it all seems to end up that way...

For example, Mikey threads such as "Look what fit birds I have shagged" to "I've got a new gun, you can't have on, you'll have to wait 3 months".

It all is very tedious and self important. A bit of humility goes a long way in my book.

Please excuse my spelling, it's 3:30 Am and I'm pretty drunk.