Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The "Worn " look...?

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ

sand it,.... sand it,... sand it ,...sand it,....sand it,.... sand it,... sand it...

if you were askin me to expand , were you refering to the tecknique or the unfinished business

Skeet

Platinum Member
may i reccomend the excellent paints and brushes from Games Workshop. Also if you ask nicely they'll even teach you how to drybrush ;)
Well..that's jolly nice of you my friend..and of the nice people down at Games Workshop...certainly something worth knowing:D

I could then use teh dry brushing technique on my next Lifecasting project...dry brushed nipples...I'm used to using a feather, so a brush should be no problem...:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
sand it,.... sand it,... sand it ,...sand it,....sand it,.... sand it,... sand it...

if you were asking me to expand , were you referring to the technique or the unfinished business
I was actually asking Mr Randon to expand...which he did, and how good it was...ooh...I can still feel it now...drip...

Regarding the unfinished business, check your PM's and answer a few questions and we will see...got any pics of your gat with the worn look?

I figure..if I sand it...its permanent...if I paint it...couple of dabs of cellulose thinners and its back to normal..so...

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
lol, i was smart, would buy only a piece at a time, paint them, then sell them to the uber geeks in Games workshop.

Only did it because i enjoyed painting them, never actually played the damm thing, far to complicated :p

-james