Status
Not open for further replies.

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
For god's sake, if the inspection teams weren't bright enough to think "hey guys, maybe he buried them in all that sand, d'ya think?" then frankly, he deserves to keep them.
Brilliant. I'd also be willing to bet that they considered that possibility. However, that doesn't make them any easier to find w/o the assistance of Iraqis who know their exact location(s). At some point in the near future, all of the cynics who claimed there never were any WMDs are going to have to eat their words.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

If he has them, then he was invaded and didn't use them, he was deposed and didn't use them. His sons were blown up, he didn't use them.
If he has them, then he's a pretty calm and reserved bloke for a psychotic dictator.

Not saying he hasn't got them, I am saying he hasn't used them though. Why would that be?

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site

Pgaglio-Please,please,please let this thing enter the dustbins of thread history...We'll have plenty of time to poke and jab if weapons are found..I can see the thread name now:p ..

On The Wrong Side Of History Once Again!!! :p :) :)

Jose-Who the f*ck are you kidding??Atlantis is in my backyard!!

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez

Not saying he hasn't got them, I am saying he hasn't used them though. Why would that be?

Still doesnt explain why he would give up 100 million bucks over the last 10 years by not allowing inspectors into the country unless our military is massed at his border..Why would that be??

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
6 is right, at least about the utility of this thread--so, consider it closed and find something else to bicker about.
Lots of likely topics out there, kidz.
Peace in Liberia?
Mullah meltdown in Iran.
China gets in on the act with North Korea.
Canada--full of nancy boys and wannabe Frogs. :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.