The Home Of European Paintball

today at the masters!

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
graeme_b said:
1/ Thanks to tojo for jumping into our team. It gave us a boost, just a shame we couldnt take a place but hey, was great playing with you mate.

2/ Thanks to sarah for joining up wit us as well, just wondering how that happened tho!!! lol, you were great laugh, if ever you need a game give us a shout! Watch this girl guys, she has potential to go far, wil be great baller.

3/ Thanks to the rest of the guys that played in furious today. Yes even you capt spaz!!!! Was good fun ripping p**s out of you and your schoolboy trousers!!! Hope all of furious enjoyed it as much as me

4/ Thanks to wendy and the angels for a great day!

5/ BIG thank you to marshals, you guys did a great job today in that heat. Good job dudes.

Finally thanks to all the other teams in KotH today was great.

Graeme

P.S thank god we didint win actually i'd still be there now with the acceptance speech!!!! lol

P.P.S oh and thanks to the DV'us guys as well for help, support and marker lending
cheers m8 i ad a gr8 day playin wif u boyz ur awesome, so happy im a angel (even tho my rents dnt agree) fanx again boys u eva need me 2 play give me a call
love ya all sarah xxxkissesxxx

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Thanks guys.

Just another Big Big thanks to Wendy and all the marshalls for an excellent day, you guys were fantastic. Thanks to tojo for joining us, your a star mate. Thanks to Sarah, what a girl!, shame she's playing for the angels we could have done with her next time and thanks to all the DV'us boys for all your help, tips and for a good weekend. Looking forward to the next Koth, onwards and upward.

Sid. :cool:

*Jo*

May 23, 2006
Manchester
oggey said:
Wooo first 3 for 1 call I have ever seen at the uk masters.
...but the marshalls couldn't count....only took 2 :) ;)

Best wishes to Gem and Cooks...no more BBQ tuna steaks for you two!

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Siddy boy, i see you caught the bug now!!!! We'll do good next month! May even have a special guest for us too!!!! lol But that shall remain a secret i thinks!!!! lol

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
We sure will matey! we sure will!!! And if my provisionally booked guest plays as well then, mate we should be doing good!!!! lol

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
captain col said:
cheers m8 i ad a gr8 day playin wif u boyz ur awesome, so happy im a angel (even tho my rents dnt agree) fanx again boys u eva need me 2 play give me a call
love ya all sarah xxxkissesxxx
So we are no longer worthy :( sob sob

Definitely one player to watch ;)

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
The amount of people coming up to us yesterday and asking who she was was amazing. She showed real potential! Its just a shame wendy got her for angels 1st cos she would have been great addition to our team!