Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

today at the masters!

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
It was Devils Advocates that gave their £100 of Dye vouchers to Team Egg who were out on the fields playing with a frisbie.....lol...ah well they picked them up after everyone had pretty much left and were totally chuffed to bits....BIG UP to Devils Advocates...hip hip hooray!!!!!

Donna and Sarah are the newest recruits to the Angels squad and you will see them both kicking ass all over the place next month, i am chuffed to bits to have both of them with the support of Donna's partner Penis and Sarah's Dad who plays for Phoenix 5....Welcome to the Angels girlies......

Thank you for all your concerns for Gemma i have left her alone today but will give her a call tommorrow to see if she is any better...

Thanks to Bex and Abby for holding it all together and Kelley for all her help and support i couldnt do it without you ladies.....

To all my teams you are truly the best of paintball and it is a pleasure to put on a top class event for you all because of your appreciation for all the hard work that me and my team of helpers, and the marshalls that support me every month.

:) :) :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
graeme_b said:
mate just leave her alone! She's a class girl, had fun with her all day and like i said earlier, she an angel because wendy and kelley saw potential in her! I know that for a fact cos i know wendy quite well and was talking to her today about our sarah!!!
First things first
Not picking on the girl nor have i said any bad about the girl
Second
I know perfectly well how good she plays as she guested for me previously and I saw her play for you against my guys
Third
Everybody has seen her potential and as a team manager I would have liked her on my squad. You can't win everytime and I have every respect for Lump and Lemon getting the Fallen Angels back on there feet and adding Sarah to thier squad. They won this one lol
Fourth
You guys don't know enough about me to comment, maybe you should talk more to Wendy

:D:D:D

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Great Day

Thanks all, brilliant days balling and we only stamped our feet and threw our toys out a couple of times, seriously, I travel from Wales to play this tourney and it is awesome, loved the fields, even the new shiny yellow ones.
This event just gets better, watch out Wendy will be going for world domination next,
Or was it just domination:D :D
Simon
Evil Saints

IONfire

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
newboy said:
leave it out kelly / neil :D
yer donna werent feeling too well on sunday so she dropped out last seciond but shell be back mowing suckers next time :D
and i might actually play a decent tourney this time i nearly passed out this month from the heat
gr8 job marshalls for the good day
and i gotta say a thanks to neil on filed 3 for delaying the start so our team mate could get his gun on :p try not to break any more buttons jon we had a nightmare all day from your shocker :p but its a lovely gun
thanks all in div 4 too
penis
unique / full on

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
IONfire said:
try not to break any more buttons jon we had a nightmare all day from your shocker :p but its a lovely gun
penis
unique / full on
It is a sweet gat, you just got to treat her with loving care. Shockers have an auto turn off which is why i always checked it was turned on when i went onto the field. I had a play with it when your bro came onto field 3 and it was shooting sweet. Could do with the recharge rate putting up a notch to stop the ball breaks.

Great days balling. In my opoinion some of the best marshalling I have seen all year (im biased i was ultimate on field 3:D) And some of the best play all year. I dont know whats happened to all you cheating bunch of fools but you didnt seem to be trying as hard yesterday - we still did catch a few but I won't name names. Must of been the weather me thinks.

My biggest thank you goes to the bloke who turned up in the ice cream van. Very much appreciated.

Jon