The Home Of European Paintball

TOURNEY Sunday 3rd of march

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
umm...Few

I thaught i was gonna have to spend the rest of my saving on an air system :( are you going to be at the tourny next sun coz if u are ill introduce my selfe. whats your real name??? ill be in the team being laughed at and brightly decorated in many shades of paint.

dave c team (hybrid)

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
i cant get to the academy :( i have just quit work on sundays and it is my last sunday im working. are all comps and stuff on sundays?? so i guess you will see me around hopefully in the future and if u dont see me first you will see me at the end of the game. Ill recognise you coz you will be the one with a mouth full of my luvly tasting paint :p do you think it is worth me convirting my eclipse shocker to air?? how much is my gun worth (roughly second hand) ??

dave (team hybrid)

Well the excitment is building down at maidenhead

Hello guys and girls

Big thank you to PHIL of the midlands masters who has just donated entry fee for one lucky team to one of his most excelent tourney;) :D :cool:

By popular demand Gift packed sparklie cookies for one lucky team

UKPSF fair play cup.

Torney packs are on their way to you as we speak so if I have not got your details then please get them to me asp, we only have a few spaces left.

Dave I need details were shall I send your info. I will be on site this week end, kids saterday and academy on sunday so feel free to pop in.

Happy shooting

Sparklie

Attached to the key board typing much usefull stuff;)

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
is there a number i can ge thold of u on like now? if not then how do i g oabout signing up. what info do you need to send me info pack? is there a deal u can do with less paint?? cheers dave (team Hybrid)

Do i get a tourney pack???
Whats in it?
A peice of cake?
A party hat and maybe a fun sized mars bar.
Delicious.

Seriously good luck to everyone ill see u all there..
How long would you say the drive is from Manchester?
And what time do we have to be there?
Will there be any pointing and lauging at northern people?
as this happens alot at other tourneys down south ive attended.

Ps them cookies are mine...no contest!