Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TOURNEY Sunday 3rd of march

No cake

But details and booking stuff and directions so no one gets lost;)

No we only make jolks about my little bros ex wife manchester origionally then yorkshire.

Up dale is cool have loads of mates with coal driven cars;)

The cookies well sir if they are to be yours you best just put your personall preferences in now crunchie gooeey how many slabs of choccy.

beaker is after muffins too ;)

Suprisingly I think some are coming to play some paintball too lol

really looking forward to it I shall look in to bribing resident camera men to come and shoot the bussiness. just gota be done.

love peace and cookies Sparklie

(ps I have been dancing and am most happy :D )

Answers

Pupster sweetie it was on my hard drive and the disk I brought with me so you could have had the first set of tourney info.

It's ok I will have packs with me sunday.;)

Mark yes we do have air and it would help tremendously if you pre book as in I will have enough on site for all;) £4.00 per player or £20.00 per bulk boc bottle.

I have no Address but I will email Jamie and pestie a pack with full details and directions and booking form.

I also want to know what choices of food you would prefer, also on said booking form. :)

Dancing well I was board and need to let my hair down litterally,
:cool:

Goodie more stuff

If you need to hire guns Yes we can do this.

There was me thinking jamie had this huge stash that was bringing his celings down with the weight lol

Notice well cut off point is 12 noon wenesday.

It's for a team of 5 on the feilds if you want to rota who is playing then thats fine, depending on the players in the group as to which leauge your put in to.

Again if you are bringing more than 5 players I would need to know. The price is £60 all inclusive based on 5 players per team.

Sparklie off to email pestie and jamie promise;)

MarkehB

www.markehb.com
Its just that I found out to day that Apoc aren't actually playing, but I was lead to believe we we're so i'm trying to get a team together of those Apoc who can play and mates of mine who have never played Sup'air before so it'll probably be more than 5 but i'll give you exact numbers when I can.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Err Mark, Apoc ARE playing.
Jesus mate read the posts on our Board.

Apoc are taking a Sup air field down for the Academy
And Playing the Tourney

See 2 events.

Sigh

Ya bloody muppet :)

Gimme a ring if u still confused :)

Sparks, i apologise for Monkey boys lack of brain :p

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Originally posted by FAMINE
Err Mark, Apoc ARE playing.
Jesus mate read the posts on our Board.

Apoc are taking a Sup air field down for the Academy
And Playing the Tourney

See 2 events.

Sigh

Ya bloody muppet :)

Gimme a ring if u still confused :)

Sparks, i apologise for Monkey boys lack of brain :p
carful there famine or we will have to get sparkle into the cat suit again and see what gets blirted out this time (11yrs if thats true you are deply unnatural my friend)