Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF Membership

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
i dont understand, is this in organisation stages or is at all go? i read the site and it says at warped big game e.t.c does this mean if i dont have membership i'll only be able to fill too 300psi? im confused... and at the moment im only a rec ball player but what happens if i want to start tournament paintball (as i do) if you guys can clear this up for me i will order mine now! :)

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
i no this may be dead but in reply to the above post (and please correct me if im wrong) but at this moment in time in order to play either the uk masters or NSPL events you MUST be coverd by ukpsf insurance,
at all other events including big games it is not compulsary but recomended

this may change in the future but that is the situation as i see it at this moment in time

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
hello bully

i dont no if you can check but i really cant remember when mine runs out so if you could check plz fella would be much apperciated :D

cheers
stu

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
i no this may be dead but in reply to the above post (and please correct me if im wrong) but at this moment in time in order to play either the uk masters or NSPL events you MUST be coverd by ukpsf insurance,
at all other events including big games it is not compulsary but recomended

this may change in the future but that is the situation as i see it at this moment in time
Super5ives also requires all players to have UKPSF membership. It is a requirement on the release forms on the day that you put (and show if asked) your UKPSF membership number.