Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University League Round One details

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Okay guys, I have official news at last. Round 2 will be delayed until early/mid march latest (otherwise people have exams) to allow time to drum up more interest from other unis and make it a bigger better faster stronger event! It will not be in early Feb so you can relax for now. I'll try to get you all a confirmed date asap, but communications are slow around exam time so please bear with me. Thanks for your patience.
Dev

Shadowops666

UEA Player
Jun 4, 2008
Norfolk
Dont wanna be awkward but we need actual information as we need to order paint etc. If its gonna be a larger format (i.e. more matches = more paint) cost is gonna be a large issue, unless the entire thing is changed. These issues have been raised before and it's a little unfair to keep everyone in the dark about it.

Last round was a great day and thanks for all the work going on behind the scenes, but we need to get ourselves ready and thats pretty hard when working to an imaginary deadline.

Also is it still gonna be a snetty?

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Still gonna be Snett, yeah. We only really need one or two more teams so I'm hoping we'll have details soon. I know how you feel, as I also have to organise my team's paint/transport/accomodation/finances etc. Until we get responses from teams, we can't really make an announcement. My personal speculation is that if we DO get 2 more teams, that we will return to the originally planned xball-lite format, which would leave your paint expenditure about the same as the last round, but again, this is just speculation. All I can do is apologise again and ask for your patience while we try to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Anybody have a contact number for anyone organising the uni league. Could they please pm me it thanks.