Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University League Round One details

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
well for this year the league is cancelled. A rep from all current unis is aware.
There are so many tourneys in the UK in which you can get involved in and I would suggest you did that.

Next year we will have like a student scrim day for a cup - but you will get a better idea of where you stand tourney wise by doing national ones.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Peter. LOKI

The unis involved have all known for about a week huni.
Unfortunatly the guy dealing with accounts has 'vanished' so I am getting hold of a member of brum uni to access accounts and sort out a refund for teh round that has gone unplayed. I am sorry if your team rep hasnt contacted you about this but they should have.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
As far as I'm aware, no. If you want to know if your uni has a paintball team go to the student union part of the uni's website and look in their societies section. In your case, there is no paintball society at Bournemouth uni. They do, however, have cheerleaders :D

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
anyone know whats happening with the refund business?
Wed like to get it sorted before the compulsory AGM and possible hand over to a new commitee

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Good question, if I were you I'd try to get a hold of some of the birmingham people, as they were handling the funds and there isn't really a middle-man to go to anymore. Thanks for reminding me though, uwe are owed cash too.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Im sorry to hear about this guys refunds should already be in your pockets.
Birmingham are not playing ball it seems I will have to get onto their union which is a nightmare as I am 11 hours behind you time wise.

Give me a week as I am living in hotel at the moment trying to find a house- in the meantime if any of you see byron slap him hard.

I will get contact details because I am sick of people messing you around. I am grumpy now and cant apologise enough.