Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University League Round One details

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Right, birmingham university deal with the accounts and refunds, I am taking it none of you have still recived them. SO if anyone from brum is reading this, either reply to my e-mails or monday morning i will be filing a formal concern with your union about the money owed to the teams within the league, i will go further if I have to - this is boarderlining on theft.

This is NOT ON - and has made me angry!

For those awaiting money if they dont respond I will go 'Robbo' on their arse and have this sorted ASAP.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
cheers for your concern kitty
i shall also get on to their union shortly if anyone has a contact number for brum uni or captain/players it would be very much appreciated

also if any of the other unis wana give me a ring so we can get a full picture pm me for my number

lets hope we can get this sorted people

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
Okay now this is getting beyond a joke unless money has gone into our ARC recently (im at home) we are still no further with this. I tried to email Brums ARC to no response. So what the hell is goin on? Will somone from Brum please step up and let us all know?

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I've been in contact with Byron from Brum, who is in contact with the Brum treasurer, so it seems things are going ahead. Will see if any money turns up over the coming weeks (might be slow due to easter break I think though)

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Right still waiting, giving it till we go back, before i make a complaint.

But for next year whats going to happen, is it going to be 1 weekend around this time next year, are we inviting uni's from ireland to come over because i have seen they have an event going with 5/6 uni's attending,
who is organising it,

Does anybody need a hand cause i dont mind sorting suff out.

Are we going to get prizes donated for winning teams, even if it is t-shirts and caps nd that,

Are we getting the event sponsored????

Can someone please pm me with the amount we are getting back as well

Thanks in advance guys and girls

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
The birminham union is apparently closed tight now -you should have been contacted by Byron or Matt about this. I was under the impression a representative had been contacted from each team.

As for next year we will try and do one weekend yes - i will PM you if you are interested in helping running it. Im not trusting brum again - as the league was started by them they had all teh accounts and this is where we have had an issue.

I am sending a letter of concern to their union tomorrow regarding this, being that I am in hawaii by the time it gets there they will be open. I will also be making it abundantly clear to them that if nothing is sorted soon I will be informing the police.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Kitty, leeds havnt been informed or been emailed by anybody from Brum

Also give me a pm about helping to oganise it