Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Video of RaceGun at -30 Degrees Celcius, and over 20 bps!

NoiseyCricket

Feb 11, 2004
Stockholm SWEDEN
www.mag.nu
Booti: I guess by your comment that you doesnt live where its very cold, do you?... If you doubt the Raceframes working in extreme cold, then I can tell you about some Raceframe-users over here in Sweden living near the arctic-circle, thats about as far up north as you can go without having Penguins shewing on you while filling up your hopper.
Today here in warm Stockholm we got -12C and those guys up norht think thats vacation on the beach -weather. They play outside in the snow at what I call very extreme temperatures. Between -20 and -30C is common weather up there...

Nice to see (beeing ironic!) ...the always ongoing debate continuing some more...

-My Raceframe are way faster than the eBola!
-Raceframes are toilet! eBlades are way better!
-My dad is a fire-fighter, whats yours...?!

Etc...etc...etc...etc...

ah... anyway... cheers to all out there

Play safe, and fun will follow.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by sjt19
Walker- you have no proof, neither is there any that Eblades are better, or races are better,its swings and roundabouts, its down to personal preference. So rather than bleating about how Eblades are better, why not just voice it as an opinion? Rather than try to blag proof?
Quite sure of ourself are'nt we.... somehow you always seem interpret peoples arguments as a flame or bitch at yourself, insecure or something?

lighen the f*ck up....

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Walker (Nitro)
Quite sure of ourself are'nt we.... somehow you always seem interpret peoples arguments as a flame or bitch at yourself, insecure or something?

lighen the f*ck up....
Yes i am sure of myself in this instance, because what i wrote was true. If ou can show me proof, then be my guest.....

Mate, it doesnt bother me how you write it, nor what you write, you merely stated something that was untrue. There is no proof anywhere that any gun, be it Timmy, Race, Eblade, Matrix, Bushy Angel...etc... is proven to be any better than any other gun.

I didnt take what you wrote as a flame, or bitch at anyone, i merely suggested that you had given peole a false understanding of two products. Insecure? Me? Not at all, nor do i feel the need to defend my character against you.

Lighten Up? I think you will find that i am usually mischievous and 'light', maybe you should take your own advice and not get so uptight about a post that was not an attack on you, merely an explanation and response to your unprovable 'proof post'

Condescending? Me? That would imply that i think i know more than everyone else, which i dont. I am the least technically minded person here, and i admitted that a few days ago. I do not profess to know much, and my post was not designed to prove what i know/dont know. Solely that what you wrote was invalid, as you claimed to have proof of a specific gun's supremacy when that does not exist.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Dude, firstly my second post was not inflammatory at all, and i am not annoyed by you telling me to 'lighten the f*ck up', that i am insecure and that i am condescending, and secondly, you cant put a small smiley face after an aggressive post and expect it to portray your post as a joke, or free from aggression:rolleyes:

Peace:)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by sjt19
Dude, firstly my second post was not inflammatory at all, and i am not annoyed by you telling me to 'lighten the f*ck up', that i am insecure and that i am condescending, and secondly, you cant put a small smiley face after an aggressive post and expect it to portray your post as a joke, or free from aggression:rolleyes:

Peace:)
owned....

i back down.