Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Views on the first leg of the PA league / Chelsea tributes

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by yatesy
now i don't know about u but that always makes me think 'other' players might be tempted to push the rules like the famous 'its off the bunker marshal'
why can't the ultimates just keep everyone anonymous (no marshal shirt numbers), even better why don't they say everyones really experianced and wont hesitate to 1 for 1,
on that note i think 1 for 1s are a must!!!!
other players?!:confused:

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Originally posted by Mark Toye-Nexus

As an aside - Pipes - James Adkin is 'a ginger' and its not good to be seen collaberating with them

Hi Mark,

there is no 'them' as far as Pipes is concerned - all those freckles, strange taste in clothes. The just for men is hiding the colour but Pipes is ginge through and through. ;)

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
nah mate 2nd, we beat Manc Union (1st) but suffered a bit from marshaling 'issues' I think this is what spawned James post and Russ's eloquent responce.

Mark 3 goals in nine minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
What a result!!!!! What a game. All debate on the PA is hereby suspended and we shall discuss the sheer genius of Jose Mourinho.

Thread title changed appropriately.

Celery.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Probably the best match I've seen in a long long time!!

Dubious goal on Chelseas behalf, but dubious penalty as well at the other end.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
I am lost for words

Ok I'm not really, best game I've seen in years. It really had just about everything.

The mighty Chelsea role on!!

To top it all the pub I was in had two big screens, one at each end of the pub. One showing the Barca/Chels clash and the other the Man Yoo/Milan game.

It was very quiet down that end of the pub (apart from when Barca got back into it) so was very funny indeed!!!

And Sykes - good point about Pipes - he IS a bit Ging round the edges isnt he!!!

5-4 - see ya Ronnie and Rijkaard!!!

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Parksy
Probably the best match I've seen in a long long time!!

Gutted, watched the Man U match instead and what a bag-o-****e that was.

Is it just me or is Ronaldo the most overated player EVER. He's just totally pants, all tricks and no vision.

Rachel

loves Kyle's Stub
May 2, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
OK so this is totally a thread jack but...

There is a slim link, that being Catalunyians who are from Catalunya which is where someone on the Evil Beer Boys team (including Piper, Stongle, Mark and Scutty who have all taken part in this thread :)) went home with my 695 pipe back in their bag. Piper I think it was you!

Can you check for me please?

Ta

:)

PS I hate football ;)