Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-On Virgin

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Or try other peoples goggles for comfort and feel, all i'd ever known was v force, tried some proflexes the other week, my gosh are they nice, but also try dye i3s and vents.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Ok, thanks everyone. Any more advice for walk-on days or should I just get out there and have a go?? :DQUOTE]

just go out there and have fun, which is what its all about!!!

best bit of kit-good mask, i rate e-vents and profilers/grillz
gun-ion for beginers, easy to maintain, simple on/off no dial up sequences for the hyperspace/warp drive etc.
nice hopper-vlocitys are the nuts, but cheap egg will be more than enough. get some insulating tape though.
air is fine just keep oil well away from it and dont throw it about like its a basketball.

did i mention go have fun. instead of spending £££'s on the latest shizzle or a £50 headband no one really gives a shizzle about, spend it on having fun and gloating to your mates why you have not been hit and they look like they just done rounds with mr mayweather! would say hatton but he got wooped.:D

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
try this link its a site at snetterton and thetford
http://www.combatpaintball.org/

the website covers the theftford woods site
but its the same company Just call James(owner of the site) on his mobile number, obtained from Combat paintball website and he will give you any information you require. Alternatively, contact 'I'mnovet' on this forum for any information about the Snetterton site. walk on are ok but you only get to use the site guns only try going to snett you will have more luck in seeing all the other makes of guns there and proberly get to try some
cheers x ray
missed this thread whilst looking around the forums.