Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped big game mmx!!!

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Hi guys,
Great game we all had a blast!
Just want to thank the Div 1 player who spent most of Saturday on the mega arena, sorry I don't know your name or the team you play for! We were the four guys in the black and White kit.
It was great to play against you and the guys you had with you and thanks for the tips aswell. You never know we might see you around in the future! ;)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Wel the South won again. Well done guys think we should of for holding those polling stations all day Great day okish weather and glad to meet a few fellow Plat members, Chuckwood, Gadget phil-boy and a marshall that said "i have one of those plat shirts" but didnt tell me his user id.Who where u ? Like the game set up and good to see all the traders there.

Roll on next year.

(Must say my best bit was storming polling station 3 (i think) right at the end of the day and stealing all of norths votes.) Classic Does anyone know what the final score was??

Terryfay1983

Jan 19, 2010
West Sussex
www.vivid-audio.com
great weeekend, today certainly made up for getting soaked on friday.
was a first timer at a big game and proper loved it. ache soo much now but glad to be in my bed all comfy.

Well done to us SOUTH with the win. felt like i done my bit :D

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
The North might've won if they had shot someone other than me all day.
ha ha ha yeah and us on the road :rolleyes:
Wel the South won again. Great day okish weather and glad to meet a few fellow Plat members, Chuckwood, Gadget phil-boy and a marshall that said "i have one of those plat shirts" but didnt tell me his user id.
That would be me :) angel pants and white grill with blue mirror lens getting shot at loads on the top perimeter road near the landfill :cool:

AL

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
ha ha ha yeah and us on the road :rolleyes:

That would be me :) angel pants and white grill with blue mirror lens getting shot at loads on the top perimeter road near the landfill :cool:

AL
That would be the one yeah on the top rd we pushed them back and then losted it lol All fun and games

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
:first:We would like to thank all the guys and girls from waped for another super weekend as usual we had a fantastic time chucked lots of paint and had lots of fun.I would also like to thank the sneaky snorkels who had our backs when it came to crunch time during the last few minutes of the game couldnt have done it without you guys/girls :first:. Big thanks to all who played and made it an enjoyable weekend.

MAD SQAD REBELS all the way

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
its definately all about the taking part, i had alot more fun this time around than i did last year.. not as much walking to get into the action and the polling stations was a genius idea, loved holding station 3 after our north airstrike cleared it out for us :) cant wait for next year to roll around now :)

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
its definately all about the taking part, i had alot more fun this time around than i did last year.. not as much walking to get into the action and the polling stations was a genius idea, loved holding station 3 after our north airstrike cleared it out for us :) cant wait for next year to roll around now :)
That airstrike caused some choice comments! :D I still remember voting later in the day and there was this line of Northerners coming towards us at C6. Awesome sight.