Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped big game mmx!!!

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
just out of interest, was one of the guys at the DYE tent (wearing black pinstripe DYE hoodie....me want^^) Tommy Permberton?

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
Hey Dan just sat n looked thru your pics.. Once again nice work fella. No pic's of me but i aint so dissapointed as there are loads of my mate will, he's the guy with the saltire on his back complete nutter too

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Some good Photos mate there is a few of me :) Do you do Bulk deals on photos ??

Good range of photos

Rich

dugs nachos

Dec 25, 2005
IRAQ
www.scottishwarriors.co.uk
WELL GUYS

As you may have noticed am not great at speeches so here go’s

First of all well done to the south you played great

Well done to the hostiles you done a great job even the Americans

As a paintballer my tactics were simple rack up kills and take ground!!! We were not as prepared as the south well-done Jason. To be honest I only planned what I wanted to do the night before!!! I may have lost the battle but I have learned the lesson

There plenty of things that have been said and will be noted by the warped lads about marshals and setup

Firstly I made some mistakes that I hold my hands up to and hindsight is a wonderful thing. C8 I told my guys to pull back and defend with 20 min to go.

Am not going into depth about the armband situation, or the polling stations or medics as I only used 20 as agreed , or our mobile respawn going for lunch that did tickle me slighty.its all part of the game!! sorry to all the young lads that heard me swearing all-day. game was great there are plenty of people to thank who I never asked but stepped up to the mark when needed .

To the warped lads WELL DONE it’s a hard job keeping so many people happy and the majority loved it

To the north teams I am not going to list them in case I miss some you were all great and when needed you were there and stood toe to toe and I cant fault anyone some guys come to longball some come for up close and personal its all paintball and as long as you have a great time am happy its all about fun there’s enough serious crap in our lives.

Some individual thanks for the help on the day

Paul from the convicts you lead your team well and backed us all day

Al Tippmann UK cheers man big shoes for me to fill your help and your team done me proud

My Dutch pal’s thanks see you next week  the beers on you

My 2 snipers don’t know your name was on the open field with a gilliy suit picking people off.

Note to self at the frontline take marker 

I had a great time and will be back next year for some more fun and fire fights

Tony
Scottish warriors

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Was nice to meet/remeet some of the p8nt regulars - EELZ, Mclovin, AL21784. Have never walked so much at a paintball event. But was well worth it....especially getting to the polling station with the pretty brunette taking the votes. ;)

Just updated the N v S album - now available is a full set of images (647 images - this was cut down from the full 1037 images taken on the day to remove DUPLICATE shots, BLURRED shots and Poor quality images, this saves you time sifting through tons of pointless photo's!) on a DVD posted to you for next day delivery! Simply select the option from the two choices of Digital Copy (£1.50) or DVD (£20)!
Please note your DVD will be sent to the address confirmed on PayPal.

Video Montage will be available and online soon so subscribe to BradloPhotography's YouTube channel to see it first! @ http://www.youtube.com/BradloPhotography

Enjoy!
LINK: http://www.BradloPhotography.com/

http://www.bradlophotography.com/ - Paintball/Action Sports Photographer
http:/www.BradleyBailey.co.uk/ - My Portfolio Website - Check out my work!

kallumrocks

Impact UK
Jan 19, 2008
Does anybody know the name of the guy who was wearing glasses that won his heat in paintball eating but not overall. Either real name or even his name on here?

Kallum.O