Warped big game mmx!!!

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,
Great game we all had a blast!
Just want to thank the Div 1 player who spent most of Saturday on the mega arena, sorry I don't know your name or the team you play for! We were the four guys in the black and White kit.
It was great to play against you and the guys you had with you and thanks for the tips aswell. You never know we might see you around in the future! ;)
LOL that was London Shock... Highly amusing how people kept asking 'have you played this before'...

BIRDIE

Mar 15, 2010
The winning tital

Well what can i say?
well done to all the SOUTHERN players what a bloody great day we all had we won on votes & not kills, not suprising as we had 4 polling stations all day but when the north took echo station we took it back & destroyed the northern votes that they had just got in there.
THE WINNING TITAL stays in the SOUTH for another year.
Well done to Jason Smith General for the South!
great team planning.
my highlite of the whole weekend was getting to shoot northern monkeys & scottish barbaric heathens all day long!!!
Birdie..
FIRE IN THE HOLE.

BIRDIE

Mar 15, 2010
i forgot to say

WELL DONE to the NAKED pissed paintballer.
i hope you enjoyed your weekend mate,
you've got more balls than your work colleges fair play to you!!
Birdie..
FIRE IN THE HOLE.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
That was Marky G mate in the megarena from Apocalypse, he is a nutter!
8 of us where waiting to get on the megarena as we said we would let them go on 1st. Couldnt stop laughing Nutter and saw him at the players party and his back was nasty. Fair plair to him

Good to see all the Apocalypse boys down there aswell will see some of ya at UKSM

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
8 of us where waiting to get on the megarena as we said we would let them go on 1st. Couldnt stop laughing Nutter and saw him at the players party and his back was nasty. Fair plair to him

Good to see all the Apocalypse boys down there aswell will see some of ya at UKSM
Hiya Mclovin, good to meet you mate on Sunday!

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
Absolutley Epic Event! Great play by both sides! loved getting in the thick of it whilst Videoing, chomping haribo and eating mini chedders! :D can all those with footage can you please PM me your email address and i will get in touch with an address to upload your footage. this will go towards the official warped Big Game Festival Video all clips used will be credited. Much Love.. Robeenio

Was an amazing event, first time BradloPhotography has visited anything of this scale and i must say it was quite the experience! Look forward to seeing many more of these events in the future!

Thoroughly enjoyed photographing this event too!

Pictures from the event are online and available @
LINK: http://www.bradlophotography.com/

http://www.BradloPhotography.com/ - Paintball/Action Sports Photographer​

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Hi Guys and Gals,

Hope everyone got their fill of paintball goodness this weekend. For all those wondering how my hand is all is looking good, looked a hell of a lot worse directly after it happened. I think that it's a first ever at any event for a tog to win a trophy for anything.

Well on the the good news then.

Images are now online at www.randonphotography.co.uk and the better news is no change in prices compared to last year. (remember digital copies mean no prints lol). I've added canvas options as well so if you want a digital copy, print or canvas just choose your option out of the list when viewing the larger image.

Bad news time LOL ...... Server load is high at this moment in time as I'm uploading all the hires images for the digital images. To allow for this while 30+ GB is being set up and transfered across to my main servers and the remote backup servers I'm emailing a copy of all images purchased as digital copies whether or not you receive the failure message if the hi res image is not there. As you will no doubt appreciate this will not happen within minutes of the purchase but the back log will be cleared everyday.

I'm working on a DVD copy of all images from the event as I type this and should 50 copies ready to go by wednesday/thursday. Price for this is just £20 posted. Simply drop a payment over to danielrandon@btinternet.com by paypal and I'll pop one in the post for you.

Dan