Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

Skeet

Platinum Member
While i may have made comments about certain things...I shall say that as far as I know, its not considered naughty to make Thermite...however...I think other things might be..its a grey area as far as the law goes..it kinda says you can make a small amount...but then says you cant...very odd..

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Try 2-3g potassium permanganate on an object, put a drop of glycerol(roughly 1cm3) and wait for it to burst into flames....this is good for pranks(like on railings and door handles). It burns bright pink.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Oh, both are available from a chemist....PP is in the form of a snake bite kit, and glycerol is in the form of anti-furry tongue stuff for babies.

Another one....but i never said try this. Put a bit of petrol in a jam jar, put the lid on and swish it around until only the sides are covered. Add a bit of PP put the lid on and throw the bitch as hard/far away as possible....then bacdafucup... :D

Warning, people have said depending on the measurements used it can pack an explosion roughly equivalent to 1/2 stick of tnt

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Philip
Oh, both are available from a chemist....PP is in the form of a snake bite kit, and glycerol is in the form of anti-furry tongue stuff for babies.

Another one....but i never said try this. Put a bit of petrol in a jam jar, put the lid on and swish it around until only the sides are covered. Add a bit of PP put the lid on and throw the bitch as hard/far away as possible....then bacdafucup... :D

Warning, people have said depending on the measurements used it can pack an explosion roughly equivalent to 1/2 stick of tnt
that deserves further explanation...swishing till the sides are covered?