Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Yep, put just enough in until the sides are covered with no excess in the jar, then when the lid is replaced with the PP and pressure builds up from the vapours.

ChiZZerS

ok.. as far as i am concerd... making bombs is iligul and dangerous.

and i shoild have never tried fooling around in the first place..
hence my scar...

eaven low level explosivs like black powder arent worth it...

what would you prefere?...
no hand.... eye..face..leg...or anything else.....
or a hand to shoot paintballs.. and eye to see where people are **** stiring on the 50.... a leg to run an mug people...
or your balls?

so if you do have the facilitys to make all the has been mentiond in this post.... think again..
stay safe guys... dead paintballers ist the way forward fr the sprot ;)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
But theres a difference. If you do it properly, practise safely and dont try stuff we know we cant do.

I've been doin this for years, my dad even showed me how to make a gun from an old bike :p

ChiZZerS

ok back on subject...
GUN WOOL

get a beacker and 1/4 fill with nitric acid (60%mole)

then fill with another 1/4 of sulphurica acid (30%mole)

get a pice of cotte wool and leave to stew in the nitric and sulphuric acid mix....

after about 5 minnuts.... take out and leave to dry...

(do not try at hoe or aywhere else):D

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by Philip
But theres a difference. If you do it properly, practise safely and dont try stuff we know we cant do.

I've been doin this for years, my dad even showed me how to make a gun from an old bike :p
that is the most ****ing bull ****!

i cant biloive you said that!... tere is no such thing as doing it propery unless you are qualified to do so!
on that note you need proper equipment, that only professinol experts have acess to.... so dont give me that crap!
:mad:

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
this thread should be gold boarded, all the other threads that are this long have been ;) :p :D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Ah, but non of that is bull****, how did people learn to do it in the first place? What about the clubs dedicated to pyros who regulary meet and show different ways of doing it? Practising everything safely makes a huge difference.

And to a certain extent, i am qualified, and have done most of the things i know of under qualified supervision.