Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

well done 6th ele & UKPSF for starr wars

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
now there's an image.

On a related note.........anyone got any photos from the weekend? particularly saturday as it's lets just say "hazy". And anything from Sunday would be great. Get posting!!!!!!!!!! E-mail me them and I'll get them up!!!!!!!!!!
Iaanburke@aol.com

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
I'm leary of a Tusken reunion. It may be a trick by all the people we doublecrossed to get some payback. LOL
If anyone felt our regeneration was unfair....believe me we paid for it...I still have several .68 diameter bruises set against a lovely purple, brown, yellowy background. Loads of fun all the way around though. Well worth the pain.

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
You too huh? Remember that rebel guy that lit us up on the RHS of the bridge just before Game Over? I'm sporting the mother of ALL welts just above the elbow from that little encounter!

BTW, it was great shooting on his part - I just couldn't make out where he was hiding (deep vegetation - no bunker!!). He popped up from about 20 yds away, and I had 6 hits on me before I realised where the first one had come from! Fair do's - I was mooching around out of cover trying to work out where the heck this mother's son had gone... WHAM!

Naturally, everyone has to realise that the Tuskans worked at the very least 60% harder than everyone else on the field due to the very painful 'reincarnate' rule (help me out here boys - they're not buying the sympathy vote!) so obviously I would have already taken this guy out if I hadn't been so knackered..... Hmm - not sure I believe that myself now, either :D

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
Paintball blues

Originally posted by Unnamed Tsunami Player
"Guppy's Exploding Pussy" - now that WOULD be a trick....;) :eek: "Brian... I've got this cool idea for next year......" and it means i get to sing again... :D
Hey Guppy & anyone else...

Fancy collaborating on "the paintballer's blues" for next year? I can bring guitar, amp and 20 years 'payin' the dues'... Any other musos out there & up for a laff?

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Yeah cool! I have a keyboard and a couple of mics (and can get loan of guitar and amp)... now we need lyrics and music...and lots of time to practice!

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Chopper Mozart
.... I'm sporting the mother of ALL welts just above the elbow from that little encounter!
Here's a nice welt... this is a thigh, to give you an idea of scale...
[/IMG]

Originally posted by Armadyllo

.............the exploding teddy bear. Personally my ears are still ringing. I like to indulge in a bit of protechnics but I bow down as not worthy before the Dangerous Master.

thanks matey :D :cool:

was fun to do as well, and my god the cheer that went up when the teddy went boom.....:)

.......was her singing that bad then? :p (dodges a slap from guppy)