Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

well done 6th ele & UKPSF for starr wars

omg... im gutted i went to bed early ..... but i was feeling like crap this cold is killing me... for those of u that thought the tuskans had it easy.... just look at what we looked like after the day .....

we played hard and fast ..... we swept through many forces just carving the pitch up at times, you have to admit we made it fun

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
i have to say that before this game i was going through one of my (oddly regular) "oh i've had enough of this paintball lark anyway" phases,

but hell what a good day! made me love it all again!

cheers

NiceButDim

S**t Happens!!
I would like to say CHEERS to all who played/helped in the StarrWars game!

That was my first and no way my last Big game and I loved it! I am sure I bore everyone who asks me about it as I talk about it for ages!! :p

I had such a good day

Also would like to thank the Keltic Warriors for putting up with me for the weekend and letting me join the E-Jocks! I have told my mates about the game and I am sure I will be bringing a few more people from Aberdeen to the next game.

As I said I loved the whole day but I thought the last 45 minutes was the most intense of the lot! After the rebels re took the bridge we could see the Empire + Sith + Tuskens all imassing getting ready to ........em whats the word ....... oh yeh CHARGE.... I was low on rounds and so was everyone else!! I would say that we done well with holding the bridge but I think we wouldnt have been able to have held it for much longer. After my fellow rebels get taken out from the front section of the bridge(closet to the sith base) I was realising that it was only me at the front and a few in the hut, So I took up a location where I thought I would get some cover and slowley but surely managed to take out people (some tuskens at first) when they came up the ramp. I think I had about 20 rounds left when I heard everyone shouting GAME OVER and thats when I saw how many were about to charge me FEWWWWWW!!!!!!

Cheers again guys for a GREAT day. I have no complaints of the day apart from ....... I was so tired afterwards from running all over the place all day :p

Cheers guys!

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Photographs

Back from holiday and it is great to see all the positive comments about the event.

If anyone has any photographs from the event please email them to me or post a CD or e mail a link to your web site. I will add the photos to the ukpsf web site and add any links to team web sites so players can visit other picture galleries.

Score etc... will be added to the site shortly.

Steve

:) :)