Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

** Welsh open any News / Feedback **

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Again wendy has set up a lovely event on the worlds greatest playing surface bar none!!! But my one and only gripe was that the fields were well.....kinda stinky and poo like. :p

No lie downs, no zippers, no snakes!!!.......thus the fields were not producing the type of aggressive play we all desperatly need in this country!!! Thought for next time maybe??

Other than that and the rain hammering it down on the sunday, i personally couldn't find fault with it!! Wendy....we still love ya girl!!!!!!

And................

Big shout out to all the 4 o'clock party people out there!!!!

The SoManc fun bus WILL be back another day. With bigger and better tunes than before!!! ;) And yes....McD DID live!!! But next time he WILL be staying awake much longer (the fcuking idiot!! :) )

"ooowww....my head :( "

"Pinchaaay!"

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
DIV 4

1st - Don't panic i think ? :rolleyes:

2nd - NoXcuse

3rd - Legion

p.s Aftermath gave up there first place position so we all moved up a place. So thanks Aftermath for being awsum sports . :cool:

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
Again wendy has set up a lovely event on the worlds greatest playing surface bar none!!! But my one and only gripe was that the fields were well.....kinda stinky and poo like. :p

No lie downs, no zippers, no snakes!!!.......thus the fields were not producing the type of aggressive play we all desperatly need in this country!!! Thought for next time maybe??

word....

div 3 was

1. Elsham Eagles

2. ?

3. WCU

...possibly.

Seriously tho, fields wise i think you should get in touch with some experienced players and ask for some help designing the fields, or go HERE and have a look at the types of designs used and maybe try and replicate on a smaller scale?

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Dam it won Player of the day, and to sort my lad out on the fields so they thought I had gone, So the prize got passed on. Next time eh! to be honest would of passed the prize on to a player who needs the money in paintball.

The fields where missing some agressive play but all the same snakes or no snakes it was brilliant, guys and girls next year you need to be there if you did not turn up this year.

Just to point out the party at the end of the fields from me was brilliant and there was enough cans to build a robot outside the van !

Thanks to everyone and just like to say thanks to field four refs, good job lads earning respect is difficult you have it!

I think maybe a system should be in place to let teams know they have been placed in the prize rankings although they should understand this anyway also a few more bin areas or maybe a skip at the end of the field for next year to put all the rubbish in.

PS Thanks to Eric for the five man get Mad dog Routine, nice game of chess mate, I will remember that one.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
the fields were well.....kinda stinky and poo like. :p

"Pinchaaay!"
Totally agreed, they didnt even resemble tourny paintball fields really did they? Its beyond me how anyone can design not only one but four fields and not have a single snake or decent centre piece on any one of them. Field four had an open grass area in the middle that most inner city kids would be happy to play football on. Dont mean to cause any offence to whoever set them up but they were pretty awfull.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Thanks once again to the angels for the best tourney i have ever played!

Rather oddly i ended up playing for Phoenix with the join division guys and Rob n Oggey. It was an honour to play for you guys!

Big props to Cook$ and Gem (and smithers/poochey) for the kind hospitality over the 3 days :)

As Pinchaay said the ground was amazing!

Thanks to all the teams we played (beating method was great for a div 3/4 player like me)

Hopefully we will be back there next year (keeping my fingers crossed for a positive result)

Thanks alot once again to Phoenix

Tommy P

p8ntgaz

Destiny NRG HOORAH!
Mar 19, 2006
wakefield
Visit site
Totally agreed, they didnt even resemble tourny paintball fields really did they? Its beyond me how anyone can design not only one but four fields and not have a single snake or decent centre piece on any one of them. Field four had an open grass area in the middle that most inner city kids would be happy to play football on. Dont mean to cause any offence to whoever set them up but they were pretty awfull.
The reason field 4 was so open is because there was suppose to be a snake but the guy who had it forgot to bring it, DOH