Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

** Welsh open any News / Feedback **

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
Team SPANK... legends!... dont know if any of them have developed the skill of reading yet but this goes out to them for letting me the lowly div 4 player play for them this weekend. was a brilliant weekend. learnt a lot... and thunderstorm paintball rules! :p Cheers to tiny for the invite. thanks to les, matt, andy and casper. well especially les for the gat lending... they worked superb! oh and thanks to casper for shooting me in the back off the break!

Manners! "CHRONIE MAN"
Was a pleasure to have you on the team mate, mixing it with the oldies:) You'll be welcome anytime.
Big up to all those involved in making the weekend as good as it was:)

hot_shot

SoManc Killah
Jul 9, 2005
manc
Visit site
Great tourneybest surface you could ever want fields were dull need some snakes and zippers so i can nip down and do my thing

marshaling was awsome most of the time apart from a few bad decisions

welsh open never seeces to amaze
sos bout the spellin

TOMMO

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Your feedback is muchley appreciated.....i have already been in touch with Sup'Air re the purchase of some extra barricades and am just waiting for a price. Just to keep all you snake lovers at bay.

I agree the marshalling at the weekend was very good on all fields there will always be bad decisions because we are only human after all.

:) :) :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
whats the date of the ten man? cant find it anywhere :(

*awaits someone to point out the search button and make me look a total twit... but, oh well :D*

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Your feedback is muchley appreciated.....i have already been in touch with Sup'Air re the purchase of some extra barricades and am just waiting for a price. Just to keep all you snake lovers at bay.

:) :) :)

Yay!! thats probably the best news Ive heard in ages! :D didnt like to focus on the bad when it was such an alround great event, but i feel more snakes will really benefit the masters! and the UK paintball scene in general.

snakes snakes snakes!!! :D:D:D