Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

** Welsh open any News / Feedback **

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
gotta love the badgers vs badger cubs game... mikeyfb were sat in the marshalls tent for that game sheltered from the rain... when the marshalls tried to remember which team won the game in the end...

obvious answer being: "the ones in black and white..." ;) :rolleyes: :p

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
gotta love the badgers vs badger cubs game... mikeyfb were sat in the marshalls tent for that game sheltered from the rain... when the marshalls tried to remember which team won the game in the end...

obvious answer being: "the ones in black and white..." ;) :rolleyes: :p
it was fun...all the players and all the marshals in black n white through a steamed up lense made it difficult to figure out who to shoot let alone who won.....

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
yeah we were making jokes about what would happen if one of you tried making a run-through... as to who would end up shooting who... shame more people didn't see that game; was rather confuddling to say the least.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Such a good weekend, I was with WCU blue had many many hard fought games. In particular both games with lost boys, (especially in the mad rain) and the battle with Sabre 2th at the end of sunday.

I enjoyed all of it, the atmosphere rocked all weekend and all of you rule :D.

See ya next time

Ste "Pugwash" Roberts

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
was an awsome weekend. Only played three games saturday and 2 on sunday (after the thunderstorm :D) but had a great time. The field layouts were majorly (if thats even a word :confused:) lacking snakes but apart from that they were great, especially field 3 or 4 (cant remember which one) as it allowed me to make the winning move against noXcuse :D:p
Thanks go out to Wendy and everyone else who setup and ran this great event you are all legends

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
as always a great tourny by wendy and the crew

a few un sung thank you 's must go out to andy(DV'US) and dave(DV8) , who were there since wednesday working a good 14 hr day with wendy to get the fields and site prepared.
fields were interesting and agressive play i saw in abundance.
got to say a big thank you to lump, tommy and ben for letting me play for cool as ice and the method boys for all the support in every game , a well placed 2nd for them .
once agin cheers every one and see you at the masters next year.
cheers
ANGEL

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Such a good weekend, I was with WCU blue had many many hard fought games. In particular both games with lost boys, (especially in the mad rain) and the battle with Sabre 2th at the end of sunday.

I enjoyed all of it, the atmosphere rocked all weekend and all of you rule :D.

See ya next time

Ste "Pugwash" Roberts
That was well tense! Thought we had that in the bag but you took it back & won it, well done :D

Note to self, when realising you've just moved into a can, which is already occupied :), don't say 'oh f***' loudly, because it tend to bring on a mugging :D

I actually quite liked the fields, though they weren't as aggressive as they could have been. -I saw hardly any players being taken off the break (due to field layout not fast players ;)).

Field 4 was ace! Saw a good few games on there incl a 1-on-3 win, and I had the best game of my weekend on there (last game on saturday, suicide badgers) :D.

Thanks all, had a great time, nice to meet some of you :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
that was agreat game to watch rosie... was it 3 or 4 you got on that run... and the best thing was that the whole team seemed to know you were coming and were aiming for you too! :eek:

Rimmington

Manchester Firm
Jul 14, 2005
Knowle, Solihull
Visit site
That was well tense! Thought we had that in the bag but you took it back & won it, well done :D

Note to self, when realising you've just moved into a can, which is already occupied :), don't say 'oh f***' loudly, because it tend to bring on a mugging :D

I actually quite liked the fields, though they weren't as aggressive as they could have been. -I saw hardly any players being taken off the break (due to field layout not fast players ;)).

Field 4 was ace! Saw a good few games on there incl a 1-on-3 win, and I had the best game of my weekend on there (last game on saturday, suicide badgers) :D.

Thanks all, had a great time, nice to meet some of you :)
Love it when two of your guys tryed to mug me! just didnt work! hehe