Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the Best thing a Punter has said to you?

Tubby

Buff Unit#69
Jun 6, 2004
Southside
www.buffmovement.com
i get the i cnt shoot anythink sceanario when the safety is on oh and the favourite machine gun comment when tippmans or infernos are runnign low on gas, that is often funny but after a while becomes boring:p

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
how about this one then;

it was after the 4th or 5th game and one of the lads from the group came up tapped me on the shoulder then said 'hey m8,do you work here?'.at which point i looked down at my YELLOW top with the word 'MARSHALL' printed on it and said 'what do you think?',then he said back,'well do ya or not?'

couldnt help but laugh:D

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
it was after the 4th or 5th game and one of the lads from the group came up tapped me on the shoulder then said 'hey m8,do you work here?'.at which point i looked down at my YELLOW top with the word 'MARSHALL' printed on it and said 'what do you think?',then he said back,'well do ya or not?'
i take it wasn't due to the fact you where stood around doing nowt as usual then:rolleyes: ;) :D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
'Marshall, I've dislocated my shoulder, can you put it back in place?'

That gave me a little laugh, his shoulder looked a bit dodgy though :p

niax

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
i take a bunch of guys from my school paintballing over the holidays (and they get excited over my goose) and the machine gun thing constantly comes up, no matter how many times i tell them it's their gun low on gas, it'll always be one new person that will think that a Custom 98 has full auto. It's always fun to put my goose on auto to show them what full auto looks like

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
I'm not a ref or a marshall but....

PLaying a local rec site and having a laugh with friends, running about being all combat, bunker a couple of lads who ask if I'm a marshall.

'No, why?'

'It's just that my friend back there (waves to another bunker) has dislocated his knee an we wanted to tell someone."

!!!!!:eek:

By playing the game until you ofound a marshall?

Incredible.

Chimp