Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the Best thing a Punter has said to you?

J.C

Platinum Member
Walking back to the safezone yesterday, a bloke came up to me and said all his paint had dissapeared. I asked him what he meant and looked in his hopper, he had a couple of burst balls inside. His reply was a ball exploded and all the rest vanished!!!.

Recently 5 of us where down the site training for a tourney, three of us being marshalls at the site took on about 20 recballers, too easy, We were playing in the woods with a fort. One of the punters had misheard the rules and thought to win the game he just had to get insde the fort. Too our amusement seen as it was a total anilation game, never aless two us spun on him and gave him the good news, he wasnt even carrying his marker because he thought he could run faster without it.

james

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
This young lady comes walking off the field covered with paint. I chuckled and asked what are you doing? You've got like 4 hits on your mask and at least 5 on your gun. To which she says Yeah, but I'm a girl.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
hehe ^^

also just remembered all the times when you hear

"Marshal Marshal"

and so you run over

*frantically firing gun*
"my gun ain't not working guvenor"

So I check it.....it has paint.......doesnt fire any paint......lift lid........push fingers in.....pull out gold ball sized paintball from last week.

My question "Did you pick any paintballs up off the floor?" always ends in

"Me? No mate"

lol!!!

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
"So, how did this Twig get in there...or this stone..or this...what is that...how did this snail get in there then?"

One guy, had three golf balls in his hopper...twat...
had a guy turn up with a bayonet:eek: :eek: ,he had the cheak to luck puzzled when asked what exactly he intended to do with it:rolleyes: :D

Scotty D

Too serious by half
Feb 2, 2002
Kinross. Scotland
Visit site
Thankfully we've never had bayonets.

Not a punter but the father of a bunch of posh kids. Once all the kids (cotton wool and all) were out of his posh roader did say about the woods
"this is all very rustic. Did you design it yourself?"

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Scotty D
Thankfully we've never had bayonets.

Not a punter but the father of a bunch of posh kids. Once all the kids (cotton wool and all) were out of his posh roader did say about the woods
"this is all very rustic. Did you design it yourself?"
"Yes sir...yes, this site was 30 years in the making, waiting for the trees to grow as we planned them"

J.C

Platinum Member
working down the local site yesterday, a punter shouts over same old thing, the marker isnt firing.
Running over to him, he gets shot, he complains that he couldnt fire back. Go to have a look at the marker to notice his hopper is on the floor!!!. Picked it up next time you might want to use it

badvoc

Aug 20, 2003
London
Visit site
The cream of British youth?

A large mixed group of students from Bristol University are in the safe area, One of the girls looks at her friends and announces

"My bitches and I will be going commando in the next game",

enough said!