The Home Of European Paintball

who is playing toulouse?, what level? and who will win

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
like the subject says

Portsmouth Uni will be there,
we would like to win, but as we don't yet know how is in our division we can't even think where we will place (probably near the bottom :D )

A Brit college team huh?

Cool - how can students afford to ball though?

I'd put tha farm on tha Russkies this time out, although wouldn't surprise me none if Laurent entroduces a metal detector to scan em before games to check for hidden implants and earpieces...

peace

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
A Brit college team huh?

Originally posted by TJ Lambini

I'd put tha farm on tha Russkies this time out, although wouldn't surprise me none if Laurent entroduces a metal detector to scan em before games to check for hidden implants and earpieces...

peace
You're way behind in the conspiracy theories. They use a form of telepathy developed by the KGB as part of their "Remote Viewing" program in the 1960's and '70's :p

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
A Brit college team huh?

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Cool - how can students afford to ball though?
We make some extreme sacrifices - cut down on beer consumption a couple of nights per week - it's hard, but it's also apparently good training for when we graduate and have to get a j*b! :eek:

And no metal detector - imagine all those pierced 'ballers who would set it off! ;)

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
tj

the are a couple of brit uni teams, but portsmouth is the only one playing the millennium series.

kieran - i have passed on the details about you needing a player for toulouse to a member of our squad. he probably would be playing for us but he turned down a tourey to go have sex so got pushed out by other players. but he is a player that managed to double mug some one with the first time he played for portsmouth.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Cool - Pompey Uni playing Toulouse. Come & visit me at the Smart Parts stand guys, it can get really boring there sometimes when we're not busy.