Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who is playing toulouse?, what level? and who will win

BEAT

Jun 3, 2002
ISRAEL
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz
Cool - Pompey Uni playing Toulouse. Come & visit me at the Smart Parts stand guys, it can get really boring there sometimes when we're not busy.
Hi LIZ,

I'll drop by at your stand :)
Do you have o-ring spare parts kit for the impy?
Do you also carry O-rings for on/off valves for co2 tanks ( Smart Parts )?
If yes can you bring some along? Please.

c u there BEAT

BEAT

Jun 3, 2002
ISRAEL
Visit site
KICK ASS

Hi all,

me and my team "Prophecy" will be kicking some good Euro ass in Toulouse;)
It is you first International tournament so we'll be playing in the novice devision.
We practice hard, once or twice a week, to make it at least in to the semis.
or not to get our ass kicked to much:rolleyes: ?
Good balling to all of you and c ya in the dead zone:p

Beat

P.S. We are from Israel:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by BEAT

Hi LIZ,

I'll drop by at your stand :)
Do you have o-ring spare parts kit for the impy?
Do you also carry O-rings for on/off valves for co2 tanks ( Smart Parts )?
If yes can you bring some along? Please.

c u there BEAT
I'm only a lowly temp for Smart Parts, do some Millenniums & that's my lot - I have a real job the rest of the time ;)

I've never worked a tournament yet where we didn't have the Impy spares kits, but to make absolutely sure your best bet is to mail Smart Parts directly (http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk/) & ask if they can bring along anything you desperately need/want.

If there's something you know we are likely to have & you really need to buy it, as far as I know we should be open just about all day on Thursday so get it then. I really hate seening grown 'ballers cry 'cause we've sold out of the thing they absolutely have to have :D

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Look out for J-Lo

PGI loverboy Justin 'Gusset' Owen will be over in Toulouse with his Am A team Adrenalin. look for them to be kicking a lot of butt in the Am division. they'll probably be hanging out at the PGI booth, so come and see them (and us) when you're not playing and we may even take your photo. If you're female and not too ugly.

Not only that, PGI's other loverboy, David Jarvis will be in France again with his South African hot rod team, Rage. I believe they're playing Am A too. My money's on both teams to make the semis, and at least one of them to make the finals.

I reckon the other 3 to make the Am finals will be Shockwave Can, Rushers and Hardcore. any advances?

In the Pros, who knows, it could be Banzais' turn, or Backlash...they've got a couple of star players standing in for them. Are Dynasty playing, does anyone know? If so, I think the battle for top spot will be between them and Russian Legion. Ground Zero will struggle again, as their confidence has taken a huge blow after Amsterdam. any more advances?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I think RL might nab it, depends on if Dynasty recapture their fire at Chicago. 2 tournaments reffing in a row, I don;t think that was a good idea.

And heaven knows an RL win would probably be the most popular yet.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
as its named the worldcup of paintball

as we have seen in the world cup football any thing is possible the favorites knocked out, maybe it could be a upset at toulouse as well?????.

we'll just have to wait and see.
cheers
angel

:)
but i would say a r/l win is about due and the boys deserve it.
:D

Solonor

Greek Team S.M.K.

Hello everybody!
We're team S.M.K. (yo Beat!) and we'll attend the World Cup,too, in the novice division. We're the first Greek team to make it to a Millenium Tourney and really lookin'forward to it!
See you all there!

BEAT

Jun 3, 2002
ISRAEL
Visit site
Originally posted by manike
Very cool Beat, I've heard of paintball being played in Israel but as far as I am aware this is the first news of a team coming over to play in the Millennium.

Good luck.

manike
Manike your right we are the first team to play at an international tournament.
To my disapointment we are the only proper team in all of Israel:(
Anyway we work very hard to get a lot of exposure in the media.
Over the last 2 month a documentary crew is following us and all you practice sessions:cool:
The 2 biggest newspaper in the country print some articles with pictures of us.
To continue to get such exposure we have to get in to the finals (novice)!
So my tip is that we'll take......well maybe .....could we make it in to the semis? With some luck.

If you gonna play good luck to you to.

Beat