Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who is playing toulouse?, what level? and who will win

BEAT

Jun 3, 2002
ISRAEL
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

I'm only a lowly temp for Smart Parts, do some Millenniums & that's my lot - I have a real job the rest of the time ;)

I've never worked a tournament yet where we didn't have the Impy spares kits, but to make absolutely sure your best bet is to mail Smart Parts directly (http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk/) & ask if they can bring along anything you desperately need/want.

If there's something you know we are likely to have & you really need to buy it, as far as I know we should be open just about all day on Thursday so get it then. I really hate seening grown 'ballers cry 'cause we've sold out of the thing they absolutely have to have :D
Hi LIZ,

thanks for the advice.
We realy would like a big boy like me crying, you are absolutly right!
Great to hear that you're open already from thursday.
So, i'll c ya then;)

Beat

P.S. Just make sure you have some tissues ( in case... ).

BEAT

Jun 3, 2002
ISRAEL
Visit site
Greek Team S.M.K.

Originally posted by Solonor
Hello everybody!
We're team S.M.K. (yo Beat!) and we'll attend the World Cup,too, in the novice division. We're the first Greek team to make it to a Millenium Tourney and really lookin'forward to it!
See you all there!
Hi Solonor,

I c that u r all over the place;)
We had a killer practice yeasterday!
The session was about bunkering and counter bunker.....
I cust got shot up so bad!!
And as it seams that 20 PB from close range is not enough, a bee decided to join in and stung me in the leg:p

On friday we'll have a Mega RAVE Party.
We expect up to 500 people, great music, drinks,chicks,....
The only thing is..... I dont know what the hell a rave is.
I think it may be the age, 32 going strong on 33.

That is one way to pay for our trip and paint as we havent found any sponsores yet.

c ya later
Beat

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Beaker
Make sure you come and say Hi, I might just have something you might be interested in :)
Is it shiney? What toys did you buy now :)

Originally posted by Beaker
Also, what are you doing about Joy? want to travel again?
Not sure what my plans are yet but that could be cool... Let's discuss it over a beer in Toulouse :)

manike

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Simon- Looks like I will be there as well guesting with Shockwave III. See ya there buddy. We will have to go out and get a burger:D