Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who will win the Campaign Cup...

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Rob

Action is required - dont just say it - DO IT and have a Brit team on the podium.

If you've ever played Novice in Millennium you'll know that one or two (or ten) of those going to appear at Campaign are really very good!!!

Good luck!!

Mark

But thanks for your confidence in us - we want two in a row - we're up for it!!

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
A win in front of the home crowd! That's the stuff that dreams are made of! A good each way bet for the Novice crown could be Twisted - unknowns as far as the millennium series is concerned, but can play ball if they want to ;)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Twisted

Good guys - I've played for them - they blow hot and cold but if they get a hot streak on then yes - they could go far.

But experience at Millenniums counts for a great deal as you know Nick - so it will be a tall order for teams who havent done many to make an impact.......

BUT - bit of the unknown can upset other teams.

So come on Britain - lets not be afraid to WIN!!!!!!!

Mark

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Run a book!

I think you should run a book Mr T, get a confirmed list of teams from the presidente and get it sorted! On second thoughts - better not don't wanna get accused of game fixing! ;)

Rob, there are those who can play ball (some only when they want to) and those who can't. It's a real shame when the really promising teams never seem to reach their full potential! Any help we can give any UK teams - just ask!

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Good luck to Nick T and Marky T and all those loverly rushers, i was thinking of changing my name to Kitch T and joining need any fat boys at the back? oh oh Mark u got any spare rooms at the flat hotels cost soooo much when ur broke ??? ;)

pro - Russian Legion (just for the speech)

Am - Rushers (is there really any1 else)

Nov - Well me of course :)

good luck to all

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Rob your teams in with a shout, from what i saw at training on sunday, unless we play 5 front guys against you!!:D :D
Good luck