Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
My predictions for the CC

Pro - Avalanche

Am - Rushers (c`mon boys)

Nov - Apoc (yeah baby) or maybe The Jag`s

Good luck to all you british peeps entering....see ya`ll in the middle or @ the bar
:D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
scalps

these guys play some tight ball and will be in with a shout - they finish in the top four 1/2 of the time so they have a great chance!!!

In fact they have finished something like second (or third), first and then second in the Am series over the last three years and look like they are in a great position for another Am series title - ALWAYS there!!!!

Hardcore will be looking at their scores all weekend!!

We'll be trying to stop the Arsenal of Euro Am Paintball for sure

Mark

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
I really don't know who will win, but I hope we make the semi's since it is my last tournament before retirement. We have been playing very well in the U.K. recently (as I am sure some of you U.K. teams would agree) and I hope it shows at campaign. Nothing like going out with a bang!!! I hope my boys from The Rushers win the Am's and my buds from American Nightmare or Apocolypse clinch the novice. No matter who wins, I am going to make my last tournament experience a freaking blast!!! See all you guys there and make sure you come and say hi at the Rekka tent;)

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Chipper and all...

thanks for the big up.look forward to one last sorti with you before you end the era...

Pro-are dynasty going?
Amateur-very open tough divs fingers crossed rushers.
Novice-who else?

"Apocalypse!"

go fast two weeks,
then and there,

Scribbler

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
SAD are playing pball BIG style this year.

With the new players just joined im sure we will see SAD go all the way this year.

Pro - Russian Legion or Dynasty
Am - SAD UK
Nov - SAD TOO (SAD Old Farts)

We should start up a fantacy pball league :confused:

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Birger

Too right buddy!

But it's going to be tough with lots of other home teams in it - after all there are some good teams over here who cant make Millenniums abroad.

It's going to be fun and we'll see who's got it over here - actions speak louder than words!!

Mark

Hopefully we'll see Ecstacy in the finals!!!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by rob_evanson
I'm well excited and it's only 3 weeks away, it's like waiting for christmas to come.
3 weeks? More like on site field walking 2 weeks today, & playing 2 weeks tomorrow!:)
Bit scary really how quickly the time has passed since last time.