Who will win the Campaign Cup...

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
Who will win

Im gonna go with The Russian legion for Pro they rocked in amsterdam
Rushers will rip up the Ams(go on nick)
And for nov it has to be TWISTED yeah baby!!.
narr seeing its our first 1 i dont think so but i know kelly's are pretty **** hot at the moment so i guess i gonna go with them

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Phewww can you smell that?............I think its Ecstacy butt getting grilled at campaign:p

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Burger!!!!!!! I didnt know u were on this forum.

Have not seen u for a while dude.

Cheers for the mention mark we have been training hard and hope to do as well as we can.
If the teams plays as well as they can we will win. Just hope nothing distracts us from focusing on the job in hand.

As for my predictions

Pro - Aftershock ( with todd they will only be stronger and marcus is also quite good;) ? Or SC Ironmen or Bobs or th Russians its a tough one

Am - Rushers all the way, or maybe scalp or if check it come over = those guys rip'

Nov = Tough call could be anyone................;)

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
go

russian legion

rushers/scalp

kellys/red heat

we got some surprises for thr friday and saturday

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Haha! No way!

Jus cos I keep turning you down Flash! :D :D :D

Campaign should rock! How many teams are entered now? Oh and are Check it coming over?? They rocked in Toulouse...

Only 2 weeks to go! :) :)

Tom

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
im hearing a rumour there's gonna be quarter finals for the novice's jesus this things gonna be huge.
best of luck to all the teams

cant wait mmmmmmmmmm paintball mmmmmmmm shiney things mmmmmmmmmm new kit

bring it on

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
APOCALYPSE

Any one wanna disagree?

As i pointed out to the boyz, we are as good as 80% of the nov teams, its that 20% we gotta work on, way i see it for any team in Novice its gonna come down to the draw. We could get lucky and all the Am b teams playing novice draw in the same batch and give the novice teams a chance, but somehow i doubt it :)

One day we will have a real ranking system and all be happy, until the first place will be going to the last place from the division above ;)