Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who's The Best In The Uk

PSK1

Oct 1, 2002
Oxford
www.taggedgear.com
I know that there are often questions like this on hear but I would appreciate your thoughts.

Who are the best teams in the UK now that so many have split who really has got what it takes
to bust open games, whos got the skills to compete in Europe and America if not right now soon

Who are the best players in the UK, has Robbo got it right, is the new X-ball squad really constructed
of the best ballers in the UK, should anyone else be considered.

My opinion is that the UK’s No1 has to be Tigers, such a great team

Kelly’s there’s a team with some serious talent the only team I know with such grace in there game
a real joy to watch, why have they stuck together, rumors of various players moving to other teams
is apparently just rumors, I’ve been told at shoot the rainbow that they are all sticking together,
team of the future ?

What about Shockwave, are they still up there or are the becoming a team of the past, not a good
show by them at shoot the rainbow, I believe they lost several times, badly overshot a player and
got banned from the midland masters what going on with these guys ?

Any way good luck for the new season to the X-ball guys, lets see what six months together does
for there game if they gel they will be awesome.............

PK1

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Yep, Tigers really have to be considered the UK no. 1 team right now. I think Shock may just be going through a bad patch, we just have to wait & see what happens with them next year as it's happened before & they've come back.
I hadn't heard Robbo saying that Nexxus has the best players in the UK; I think he's worked as much on getting the right blend of abilities & personalities to make a great team, and people who will fit into the particular style of play he wants the team to employ.
Kelly's were awesome at the weekend, and there's a few other northern teams that are really rocking this year - maybe not ready for international (i.e. Millennium) Pro, but getting there. Teams like JCS Imperial & Inferno Red, Nitro, Killer Clowns (though they've lost a few good players recently), RPS Viper....... And you really can't forget Ecstacy from the south - Phil Webb & Twizzle plus a bunch of young, up & coming very talented lads.

PSK1

Oct 1, 2002
Oxford
www.taggedgear.com
My favourite players in the uk at present are:

Chris Edwards - X-Ball
Junior - X-Ball
Chris - Kelly's
Phil - Kelly's
Wayne - Kelly's
Al Woods - K2

all these guys rock

J

Johan

And BACKLASH then!!!! mist the pro cut by 6 points at Campaign!!!

laters :rolleyes:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz
there's a few northern teams that are really rocking this year - maybe not ready for international (i.e. Millennium) Pro, but getting there. Teams like JCS Imperial & Inferno Red, Nitro, Killer Clowns (though they've lost a few good players recently)
Thanks for the compliment Liz. Its nice to be noticed. Just wondering who the Clowns have lost recently? I think the northern scene is getting stronger every year and is now catching up ground on the southern paintball scene.

With regards to the best Uk team at the moment, my vote goes to Tigers, with Backlash in a close second. This may change in the near future if the Nexxus team live upto their strength they have on paper, and I for one hope they do.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck
Thanks for the compliment Liz. Its nice to be noticed
Just have a look at the 2k2 series scoreboard :
1st place JCS Imperial
2nd place JCS Inferno Red
3rd Killer Clowns
4th Kellys
5th Banzai

Anyway, I don't hang around & watch just any old UK team at Millenniums, they gotta play well!:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
JCS Inferno Blue arn't doing too bad either having missed one leg. They are beating most teams that have played all 9, much like Kellys and Banzai. It sure is going to be a tense last leg on the 20th (ohhh errrr :D )