Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why don't we........

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Yeah sliding would be a bit of a mish, but not much more then the usual crap sliding i do with the pod pack on my back.

The feed tubes aren't a big issue and I don't think it would make you any more of a target, depending on how the design was positioned.

Yes beerboy, thats what I'm taking about!!!

And nice idea with the watering can but I was thinking of actualy CAD modelling all the parts and making a proper product. no disrespect intended!

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
i like the idea of having a watering can strapped to my back and a pipe going to the marker.it will make me feel like a retro spaceman with my pink clothes and shiny dye goggles ;)

robtattoo

Dunballin
Feb 13, 2003
Paintball's retirement community
Originally posted by deathwishuk
i came up with a idea for one on ur back, just get a watering can the plastic ones that are sort of roundish sounds silly but bear wth me cut the handle of and the spout and plug up the holes, then cut a hole in the bottom big enough for a funel shape with a funel neck thats big enough for a paintball, then attacth a warp drive to the bottom of it to feed the paint. now for the actual bit of holding paint in the top of the watering canalready has a hole make a twist lid for it or whatever lid u want. now for the hard part i dont know if this would work as ive never tried it like i said just an idea on the inside of the watering can make plastic strips that angle down words leave spaces between the on below it and get a pices of rubber and cut it to the similar diameter of the can then attach a wieght to the middle of it and a handle so when the paint starts reducing (going trough) the ruber disc shape will fall down with it into the platsic stips and as there angled down word the rubber can not come back up agian while ur running round securing the balls in place and when u need to refill just pulle the rubber disc up with the handle. dont know if this idea would work but it would be cool.

Do you not have punctuation or capital letters, in your world ?

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
I think we need pictures of beerboy wearing the "Sapce Hopper".

anyways, pink outfits, ghostbusters and punctionality, are all missing the point.

But the feedback is still good, your helping me to highlight all the issues I have to deal with. I have a cad project to do for my uni course, undecided the topic. This isn't too bad an option.

ie Multi compartments backpack - stops mass burst issues.
ejectable so easy to clean compartments. I can design all this in.

etc