Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why don't we........

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Nickyboy
I think we need pictures of beerboy wearing the "Sapce Hopper".

anyways, pink outfits, ghostbusters and punctionality, are all missing the point.

But the feedback is still good, your helping me to highlight all the issues I have to deal with. I have a cad project to do for my uni course, undecided the topic. This isn't too bad an option.

ie Multi compartments backpack - stops mass burst issues.
ejectable so easy to clean compartments. I can design all this in.

etc
Sapce Hopper????? :D

Originally posted by Nickyboy
I think we need pictures of beerboy wearing the "Sapce Hopper".

anyways, pink outfits, ghostbusters and punctionality, are all missing the point.

But the feedback is still good, your helping me to highlight all the issues I have to deal with. I have a cad project to do for my uni course, undecided the topic. This isn't too bad an option.

ie Multi compartments backpack - stops mass burst issues.
ejectable so easy to clean compartments. I can design all this in.

etc

Its already patented, and if it is a final year project then your Uni wont let you do something, that someone else owns the intellectual rights to...

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
I find it had to believe someone has patended the rights to a strap on your back fed hopper.

It's like saying hoover are the only vacuum makers. So what design/rights are already patented? Like I say I'm interested.

Yeah not far off buddy. I'm in single mother central, Shazneys and Chantels all over the gaf.

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Originally posted by gyroscope
believe it

or, believe this:

Someone actually patented a device that mounts on your palm filled with paint. The purpose is marking targets by slapping 'em. That's right, Rambo-ing somone is protected by US patent law.

Thanks a lot for the info there buddy. I'll have to havea read to see what ideas are copyrighted and what I can rob without getting in trouble.

The overall idea isn't copyrighted though, I was given that impression from a post earlier.

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Actually just having a brief read of that patent, it doesn't seem like a bad idea...essentially being a large "pack" with a hose attached so that you can refill your hopper without having to "pot up", you just flip open the hose and pour the paint in from the pack.

Doesn't remove the hopper, but would make potting up quicker (if it was powered fast enough obvioudsly) It'd be interesting to see that developed....