Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why don't we........

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
If I can generate enough personal interest, and I can forsee this as a viable / markettable product then you may very well see the development of an idea like this.

There are enough issues with a topside hopper and mid game reloading to justify and new type of design.

This isn't genuis stuff to realise though so I believe there may be some empire techies well on the case with something like this. Racegun should be developing they're tube thing too, so it might not be worth my while to try...

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Originally posted by John C
Its already patented, and if it is a final year project then your Uni wont let you do something, that someone else owns the intellectual rights to...
Yeah I know what your saying John C, but if a different feeding mechanism was designed, you can't be had for using pipes, container, and straps. For example ford aren't the only makers of metal on wheels.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I have to agree- reloading while firing is one of the easiest skills to pick up and has terrific payoff. Reloading on the move is harder but not impossible, and only seldom needed.

The improvement I'd like to see, if any, is shorter necks on force fed hoppers. As they become more reliable, the need for a short string that are gravity fed is obviated. Top mounted hoppers are such a convention that overcoming it would require something that was in all ways superior to all right thinking people. Good luck on that score.

A lot of us would resist anything that restricts motion, leads to more broken balls before they hit opponents, causes a target to exist in which we have no nerve endings or kinesthetic awareness, or allows us to run out of paint without some inkling that we are getting low. Also, we don't want to look like idiots, or people rocking Warp Feeds.

Still, keep thinking outside the (ammo) box. It is so hard to comne up with something no one has thought of in paintball. The ideas are not rocket science, and the dinosaurs all have a 10-20 year headstart.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Spankster no.1
cos you'll look like you're going camping
no really... you would
:rolleyes:
and a standerd 5+4 pack doesn't

ooohh more "gay quotes" ,whats the matter scared of your own sexuality:rolleyes:
a decent back guy whith a constent feed scares you,and so it should,you can't move if he don't stop firing:)