Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why oh why

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
why anyone would go on springer is beyond me ... i think my Boyfriends sleeping with my mum.

Ok for a start if he is gross, and you would end your relation ship, If proved not to be the case you have alienated both your boyfriend and your mother on NATIONAL TELEVISON.... so they would never speek to you again and you would be forever recognised as the girl whos Boyfriend was f*cking yoru mum.

Way to go you.

you must be mental disabled or have some serious problems to go on that show

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
why anyone would go on springer is beyond me ... i think my Boyfriends sleeping with my mum.

Ok for a start if he is gross, and you would end your relation ship, If proved not to be the case you have alienated both your boyfriend and your mother on NATIONAL TELEVISON.... so they would never speek to you again and you would be forever recognised as the girl whos Boyfriend was f*cking yoru mum.

Way to go you.

My 1st show was called "Big Girls Big Love". They actually contacted me through my label, and paid really well. it was fun to do. The 2nd time I did it because I needed the money, and I was treated very differently. I would definitely not do it again.
Springer totally made a pass at my room-mate Lafondah though, but she shut his ass down tight.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
My 1st show was called "". They actually contacted me through my label, and paid really well. it was fun to do. The 2nd time I did it because I needed the money, and I was treated very differently. I would definitely not do it again.
Springer totally made a pass at my room-mate Lafondah though, but she shut his ass down tight.
HAHA funny , post a link if yo can find it

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Way to go you.

I have always regarded the TV of any nation as a window to its soul and if I am right, we are now catching up with the Yanks in terms of a complete and moral debasement with the values of the common man being shred to pieces.

Liberalists will knee jerk and state we can't get involved in TV censorship blah, blah, blah but I been to the US over fifty times now, I have seen an awful lot of their network (national) and local TV (waaay too much) and I'm no psychologist but I tell ya this much, the Yanks are ***k'd .....and we are following blindly.

Why?
Money, that's why.
Rich people are greedy people.
Rich people are also powerful people.
They want more of both ...and we (the average Joe) cannot stop them using normal means ...

I ain't gonna use this thread to explain why its money but suffice it to say, it is true when they say it is 'the root of all evil'.