Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why oh why

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
The track I am best known for (reached No. 17) was 'Bootylicious'.
I would have been more successful, but that slxt-bxtch Gwen Stefani stole my lable deal. Don't even get me started on that!

Ha ha good one:D If you believe that you'l believe i'm Janis Joplin and i had a number 32 hit with "eine kline nacht musik".

I didnt know there were any male vocals on Bootylicious? (not that i spend much time listening to that crud)

Does posing as a woman on an internet forum for kicks count as indicating a propensity towards transvestite behaviour?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
ok so i forgot the tags , ill admit you certainly have me there , especially as i have 3 A levels in IT and am currently doing an honors degree that is quite bad.
I took A levels, in different subjects! How bad is the honours degree you are taking?

I am always amused when someone is brave enough to enter into a debate such as the above.

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Ha ha good one:D If you believe that you'l believe i'm Janis Joplin and i had a number 32 hit with "eine kline nacht musik".

I didnt know there were any male vocals on Bootylicious? (not that i spend much time listening to that crud)

Does posing as a woman on an internet forum for kicks count as indicating a propensity towards transvestite behaviour?
BigKris. Now you're just being rude. I may be heavy, but it certainly does not make me any less of a woman. Just ask Robbo if you don't believe me...

ps. I think you are referring to one of the covers of my track, not my original 1994 version, although none had male vocals (why would they). Perhap you have heard the original lyrics to 'Holla back girl' by Gwen Stefani? The original vocal was 'I ain't no harlem Black girl', and this was aimed directly at yours truly. We were competing for the same spot on Jazzy J's label. The vocals were changed pre-release, she continued with her career, and I was ditched as people decided west coast rap was the 'in-thing'. Fact is, East Coast has the heart and soul of rap music. Fxck those west coast pussies.

Kem, I didn't post on the video because I didn't watch it. I already had all the ammo I needed.

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
BigKris. Now you're just being rude. I may be heavy, but it certainly does not make me any less of a woman. Just ask Robbo if you don't believe me...

ps. I think you are referring to one of the covers of my track, not my original 1994 version, although none had male vocals (why would they). Perhap you have heard the original lyrics to 'Holla back girl' by Gwen Stefani? The original vocal was 'I ain't no harlem Black girl', and this was aimed directly at yours truly. We were competing for the same spot on Jazzy J's label. The vocals were changed pre-release, she continued with her career, and I was ditched as people decided west coast rap was the 'in-thing'. Fact is, East Coast has the heart and soul of rap music. Fxck those west coast pussies.

Kem, I didn't post on the video because I didn't watch it. I already had all the ammo I needed.
10 out of 10 for creative writing mr Q , but Pete has outed you at least a half dozen times as being a bloke and one of his mates who likes to post up in character.

I'm a recording engineer by trade, ,i have a very large record collection and my first love is Hip Hop. I've been collecting since about '85 And you are talking complete and utter *insert term of your choice here* . I will not qualify your clap trap anymore by commenting further;)

I wont ruin your fun any more though.

Peace

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
10 out of 10 for creative writing mr Q , but Pete has outed you at least a half dozen times as being a bloke and one of his mates who likes to post up in character.

I'm a recording engineer by trade, ,i have a very large record collection and my first love is Hip Hop. I've been collecting since about '85 And you are talking complete and utter *insert term of your choice here* . I will not qualify your clap trap anymore by commenting further;)

I wont ruin your fun any more though.

Peace
You have a large record collection? What are you, 85?

I can't believe you've never heard my work if you've been in the scene for so long. I was even on Springer, twice! The insults I suffered on that show (especially the 2nd time) were terribly scathing, but even those fools didn't question my womanhood! You've cut me deep Mr Bigkris, and I don't think I'd like to play with you anymore.
If there were any real men around here I would expect them to leap to my defense. In fact there are some guys on here that have sampled Missy's goods already, and I am pretty sure they would consider me 'all woman'.

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
You have a large record collection? What are you, 85?

I can't believe you've never heard my work if you've been in the scene for so long. I was even on Springer, twice! The insults I suffered on that show (especially the 2nd time) were terribly scathing, but even those fools didn't question my womanhood! You've cut me deep Mr Bigkris, and I don't think I'd like to play with you anymore.
If there were any real men around here I would expect them to leap to my defense. In fact there are some guys on here that have sampled Missy's goods already, and I am pretty sure they would consider me 'all woman'.
Uh huh. I think i will hand over to the venerable Mr Tone Loc.

"I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it
Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it
So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina"