Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will a foreign team ever win in tha US?

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
True True they are better and will always be better as said in a previous post was this intended for me spunkey monkey or someone else

Cheat push the rules all pros do that its just some get away with more, Russians do not get away with much compared though

Read my previous post for why and how England/europe could start to compete

Giles

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Giles you know your sh8t man i played against you judged you and still value your opnion.
im just sick of hearing people bitch bout not being able to beat the yanks.
ive played the world cup in orlando and the standard of ball out there is way high.

we need a serie's like the nppl here then maybe one day we can compete

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
We need much more than that I am sorry to say, I am out of playing now but after years of being moaned at and bitched about, thats what is going to happen to all our UK teams in the end, we have knowone to play and practise with at a consistent good hard level, all you get is people moaning and complaining like you say about the Yanks and then moan and bitch about any UK team trying to get it better over here we have lost so many pro teams and players over the years here it is a joke, we go and play europe in the millenium and we start to go to America but the jealous fools just drag us down, we must just face the facts we will never win JACK whilst these people are around they will not help as they are not a part of it

Us dinosaurs are a thing of the past quoting a quote from a few months back

We ned some teams like the NPPL and then we could move up to that level but the UK player does not have the money or commitment to do it, If I had the time I would have loved to have given some of my knowledge and experience to some players coming through the ranks and taken them a little closer to there goal

Giles

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
its sad to say but i guess your right.

However if i win the 15million lottery on wednesday i will be taking a team to the nppl.

I wish

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i believe the team has a name nick

Cream or Kream (not sure which but i heard a few rumours)

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
Same story different year, You know my thoughts and without the ability to play at a certain level thay will not be able to move to that gear, how many times has that new team just popped up and fallen by the wayside
I wish them all the luck and if I am ever needed to help I would consider parting with some knowlegde
HOW TO BE A LITTLE ****, I am good at that

Giles

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
yes you were your normal poilite self i used to play for storm(so i was also very poilite) 15million i could go anywhere and still take a team to the USA.

still dreaming

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
Had some great battles with them over the years, I was not always the nicest person to them though so please accept my apologies if I was my usual twatish self, it was never anything personal with me just me being me really, I play to win and nothing less
they had some good players over the years but the problem was they had some very poor players as well who I would never pick for a PRO team so were destined to a very torrid time from the off

Shame really

Giles

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
og the crop

That s not there name is it, I had heard about this new team and Phil Webb doing some work, we do have a big novice section Nick but its very far winded from the US Novice, I would not even hold some of our Novice having to much of a chance against some REC ballers in the States

Sorry UK Novice but you are not up to much

Giles