Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will a foreign team ever win in tha US?

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Gile's put it this way i never had a problem playing against you, just judging you and trying to take your armband(u use to run off).
I play for SAD UK now i just got back into it after 2 years out.

take it easy

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
So is this new team gonna have the kind of funding which enables them to compete in nearly every NPPL and Millennium event and practise around 3 times a week like most of the top US teams?

Some US teams are getting 100 boxes of paint a week, £250000 cash sponsorship a year, advice from the very best ballers in the world.

I saw the Xball team practise..........PRACTISE? All they did was play against each other....

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
i have to agree with Giles on the fact that there are just not enough Pro teams in the U.K. I can think of about 8 total in the U.K. Playing the same teams over and over again is not going to help against the Americans. Someone has got to fess up the money to support teams in the U.K. Until that happens, the U.K. will get their asses handed to them.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Nick my man

would you care to share these players for the one pro team

my brain hurts

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i dont disagree however everbody has there views on who is a pro who is not.
if i was funding a team i myself would pick the likes of.

Mark toye
Nick Truter
Twizzle
Colby keats
Sam keats
Phil webb
chris edwards
steve pitt
Myself
wayne

thats my 10

daz from the rushers and bowan pratt as spares

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
I never said I disagree with you. In fact, I think it would be a great idea. But who would pick this elite team? Who would be in charge? Who would put the money behind it? There is a large pool of talent in the U.K. The problem is not having the money or time to train all the time like GZ, Dynasty, SC and so forth. If someone could step up, take charge, aquire funding, and build a super U.K. team, then please do so. Your idea rocks Nick. Let's just see if it is feasable.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Good teams make good players, not the other way around, dynasty rock cos they work together so well, same with aftershock and the rest.
You look around at tournaments and you see loads of players AM and Nov pulling great moves, keeping tight etc. Just because Robbo's gonna stick a load of good players together dosnt mean they will do well............or has he been poaching training idea's from Sergie?