William Hill Bookmakers backs Paintball Association Cup

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Shuck
What happened Jose?
Huge abcess on my spine.
Nasty, went from the size of a kidney bean on friday afternoon, to the size of my kidney by the time the NHS got round to treating me.

NHS are cool
It was just like MASH, only lots more Koreans.

And I had to show a nurse how to do my cannular (the hypo in the back of the hand) she forgot to remove the bicep strap so I sprayed blood everywhere.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Wow, sounds like you got the 'no stars' medical team looking after you. Could have been wore. Thank god they did'nt remove a nut instead :eek:

Hope you get better soon. May see you at the PA cup this weekend if you can make it.

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by robtattoo
What's with all you (almost) Geordie lads playing for York then ?
Am I the only one actually from York ? Who else is with us, all I know is Tom & you lot.

Hey at least they aren't Geordies and playing for the Makems

p.s. WOOOOOO !!!!!! GO YORK !!!!! :D
:eek:

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Boring - Not a Specatator Sport

Originally posted by richardmawer
- yes it can be boring - but so can Football, Cricket, Golf etc etc - Rich
Yes football can be boring, just look at Lincoln FC :D

Just gettin a bit of rivalry going, Oh I am playing for Manchester, Newcastle and york so make sure you shoot me...:D

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck
Who are you actually playing for?

I am actually playing for Sunderland, and we have confirmed etc etc etc, I have to travel ohhhhh loads of miles about 15 in total.

I have played for about 10 years rec but this will be my first tourny so am looking forward to it. I will be the one with either the Silver ANgel Fly or maybe a purple timmy, will decide which one goes with my eyes on the day...:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Not sure about any of that info little man, but aparently each team will get 10+ games. Also, Gill and Hatts mentioned that the rosters will be out for people to speculate, but still no sign. I think some teams have not submitted their rosters in time.