Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

William Hill Bookmakers backs Paintball Association Cup

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
So Hatts how many teams are now booked into the PA Cup

And would it be more cost effective if it was just run as a one day event if there isnt many teams booked in just a thought not a criticism may more teams would then

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
It's being run as a "this is what a tourney can be" no matter how many are booked in...........I myself believed they were expecting a massive turnout, they aint.
They are investing a huge amount of cash in the future of our sport..........they'll break a few eggs, but next years omelette will be massive :)
The shape of things to come.

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Teams - Format

Hey everyone,

Spoke to Gillie yesterday - the latest she knew was that there were 14 confirmed teams for the weekend - I think they are, in no particular order :-

Manchester
Sunderland Black Cats
Newcastle
Durham City
York
Lincoln Storm (Go Lincoln !!!!!)
Birmingham
Bicester Town (John Bonisch and Storm YG)
Edinburgh Keltics
SPG Nottingham
Blackburn Sabres
Middlesborough
Darlington
Wrexham

Again this is just from speaking to different people - so if anyone knows any different.

The format looks like being, 13 games on the Saturday - with everyone playing each other once. Then the top 7 teams will be put into Division 1 and the bottom 7 teams put into Division 2 - with the Division games being played on the Sunday Morning. Then the plan is to have Semi Finals and Finals on Sunday afternoon.

Hope this helps

Rich

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Thanks Richard. Its good to get some info. Sounds like a wicked tourney with loads of games. I can't wait to go now and will see you there.

Go York :D

P.S Moomin is gonna get tagged on the break :D :) :p :cool:

Grrrr

Too Spicy For Ya?!
As i said most of the York team only live 20 - 30 mins fron the site, so we dont need to camp, however we will be down on the Friday night to walk the fields etc, so we may see you then!

Any idea what time it starts on Saturday:confused: