Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WOODLAND or Suppair

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
Or you could just play both woods and sup'air!!! :) Our team plays both, there both fun and different....like rally driving and formula 1 both in cars but worlds apart... now stop fighting and shake hands or you will all go to your room!!!!

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
lol tiffer..and there i am running about in black/red 07 planet gear lol...
Sorry i meant in the woods..
Watch out for red hoppers in the woods....:D
Playing supair it doesn't really matter what you wear as your not trying to hide'n'sneak.
This can be attested to as Dark Strangers personal bent is to wear womens clothes @ any opportunity......

Sorry i meant in the woods..
Watch out for red hoppers in the woods....:D
Playing supair it doesn't really matter what you wear as your not trying to hide'n'sneak.
This can be attested to as Dark Strangers personal bent is to wear womens clothes @ any opportunity......
Says the four foot retard who up until a couple of months ago wore skin tight motorcoss trousers looking like a minature Freddy Mercury tribute artist.

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I've noticed the only real colour to stay away from is red....
For woodland that's not strictly accurate. Alot of camo has red in in it. French Lizard the forerunner of american Tiger stripe is a red on green.

Another thing to take into consideration is that lot of people (men especially) are Red/Green colour blind. I am myself. Yes i can see Red and i can see Green but at a distance they merge.

When i was a Kid, the old man was a keen Cricketer. We'd go off and have a knock about with him. If i was fielding and he's whacked the Red cricket ball, what seemed miles to me and i didn't see exactly where it had landed, i could never find it. He'd rant at me giving me directions but unless i stood on it i still could not see it. He thought i was doing it on purpose and i got lots of B*ll*cking's from him.

Oh Happy days.

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
Another thing to take into consideration is that lot of people (men especially) are Red/Green colour blind. I am myself. Yes i can see Red and i can see Green but at a distance they merge.
SSSHHH! dam it you gave my secret away!! i was told this many many moons ago by Jules @planet back when they were on deansgate. i had pop'd in for something or other and Jules was showing someone a new woodland camo top that was red and green splashed patten he was explaining how it's hard to see at a distance!! i ended up getting one...worked a charm :D

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
worked a charm :D
I was marshaling a tournament at Hookwood for Rafe and was leading two teams to the field they were due to play on. We get there and other marshals take the teams to their ends and i'm waiting for the OK to start.

Another marshal comes over and tells me that we've got to move to another field. I check my paper work and no, we're meant to be on this field. He then tells me that there's a Deer and a Fawn on the field and we'd better move.
"Where, what Deer" ? i enquire . "There" !, he replies pointing at the same time. Me, i can see trees and bush's. "What Deer" ? i say walking forward. Just then this large Red Deer and Fawn bolt. They were no more than 15 feet away!!
No amount of explaining about being Red/green colour blind could stop the Pee taking for weeks.:(

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
For woodland that's not strictly accurate. Alot of camo has red in in it. French Lizard the forerunner of american Tiger stripe is a red on green.
I understand what your saying but I mean red as a solid colour as in tourney pj's being worn in woodland.