Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 PHENOM FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
I never said i got it from bz i said it was from bz and i no its only had 5 boxes frew it coz it was my best mate who bort it and i got it off him

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
What I asked him previously if you look back on the thread;

Yet he responded with this:So you cant read were do i say I got it. It just says its from bz

Im told its been used only 4-5 times and prior he got it from Bzpaintball but he stated just earlier he had bought it from his friend?! Very misleading.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
For the last time it was fine and i am paying for nothing
As a gesture of goodwill would you not consider making a contribution to the repair once Mephestic has made contact with BZ?

Look at it in the worst case scenario, Mephestic opens a paypal dispute, they then claim the £240 back from your account while they investigate and if they find you to be at fault paypal will refund Meph and you get back the faulty Phenom and could struggle to sell it on with all reading this.

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
It says BZpaintball? I asked you a straight question; "Where did you get it"

Your response is there for all to see; you said "BZpaintball".

Had you said your friend sold it you (as is the truth) then no doubt less people would have been interested if they knew it was not second hand but third-hand - I certaintly wouldnt have been but you clearly lied.

Im not going to bother arguing with you over this; you can refuse the refund if you wish-thats your prerogative but ultimately I will be chasing this up until the bitter end and Im not one to roll over which such things I assure you.

Do as you please but I will make sure no one else gets scammed by you, BZcameron (who is lying) or any of your unreliable friends.

Reactions: ironhide

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
Take the dispute off paypal. Take it to the shop see what its gonna cost to get fixed get a receipt and we will split the cost. I know it was workin fine when it left me n your sayin its not workin so somewere along the line sommets gone wrong

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
I will await paypals verdict now and work with them as I prefer getting a refund - if you do decide to offer that I will send you the marker as you sent it me (il send it at my cost even).

Regardless of your behaviour, I dont have anything against you but this wasnt an honest trade.

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
Well the bank card whats on paypal is not used so they wont get any money from it i only put money in to buy of ebay but i just wont use it any more and close it coz it was working so am not doing refund i said i will split cost thats it

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Well the bank card whats on paypal is not used so they wont get any money from it i only put money in to buy of ebay but i just wont use it any more and close it coz it was working so am not doing refund i said i will split cost thats it
Thats up to you, il take my chances via paypal.

Usually I think you will find they sell off the debt to debt management companies and recoup their money that way; its not as simple as closing your bank account and hoping thats the end of it; fraud would be rife on ebay/paypal otherwise.

Its these debt management companies that will chase you for it eventually once they buy the debt and thats not before they have added their fee's on top so it will catchup with you.

Your call.

BZDamo

Lethal Bizzle
Aug 19, 2008
Middlesbrough
Hi Guys o_O

We have got the gun in the shop and have had Tippmann looking at it, the gun was serviced at Stargate where the tippmann techs stripped the whole gun down and cleaned it all up.

Questions from the techs who looked at the gun today:

Since you had the gun how many times did you play with it ?

Why dose the board have grit and mud all over it ?

The grip looks like it has been swapped over from another phenom as looking at the pictures that is on here the grip has no white or red on the selector labels ?

Also there is a lot of play on the grip frame suggesting that it is from an earlier phenom ?

Also on the video how come you are shooting the gun on its side ?

Also on the video you are shooting paint which means the cyclone is feeding, how come when we got the gun to have a look at the air tube was snapped off "something that tippmann have never seen before" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.