Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 PHENOM FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Dont have warranty as i bought it off some 1 else
So it wasnt even second hand?! You stated it has only ever had 5 cases of paint through it - was that even true?

Something suggests to me Full-auto doesnt even work; I noticed it working intermittently but stopped trying after it was obvious there was something wrong and didnt want to kill the paint at the site.

It went into auto-mode now and then but we werent allowed to use that at the site so I never really tested that to conserve the limited paint I had.

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Did you pay with fees and not owed/gift?
Yeah it wasnt gifted or nothing; it was protected under paypal and I will be following it up with them.

im more annoyed at being scammed if anything and sold a duff gun.

Last edited:

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
It has only had 5 cases frew it i got it off by best mate ya mong
Is there any need to get offensive? Whatever the outcome you dont have to be childish about it and maintain a certain level of respect; have you seen me throw any expletives in here despite my frustrations?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If you feel you cant resolve the issues with texaspete directly then opening a paypal dispute will be your best bet in getting a refund if texaspete is unwilling.

But as an option, Mephestic maybe contact BZ and inform them of the issues you have mentioned and see how much it would be to put it right, then approach Texaspete and see if he would be willing to refund the cost of the repair?

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
If you feel you cant resolve the issues with texaspete directly then opening a paypal dispute will be your best bet in getting a refund if texaspete is unwilling.

But as an option, Mephestic maybe contact BZ and inform them of the issues you have mentioned and see how much it would be to put it right, then approach Texaspete and see if he would be willing to refund the cost of the repair?
I will chase it via paypal but getting it repaired is fine with me also but it depends whether pete is willing to meet me in the middle?

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
What I asked him previously if you look back on the thread;

Hey!

is it in full working order? anything to know about it?

Its definitely the Egrip version? I notice the red bullet markings seem to have rubbed off which made it hard for me to tell thats why I ask.

Are there any signs of wear and tear on it?

Do all the attachments come with it?
Also how long have you had it?
Do you have the receipt?
Where was it from?
Yet he responded with this:

yes its all working as it shud i just want to upgrade very little signs of wear only used 4 or 5 times yes every thing in pic and its all from bz paintball shop feel free to come and view it anytime
Im told its been used only 4-5 times and prior he got it from Bzpaintball but he stated just earlier he had bought it from his friend?! Very misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.