The Home Of European Paintball

XSV American PRO Clinic in the UK

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Dates

Okay,

Had a look at NPPL Dates and we are looking at the beginning of March for this venture, which is ideal especially for teams playing Millennium Series next year. I'm hoping this doesn't clash with anything UK based but I'll put the feelers out. I think the general agreement at the moment is Midlands, and, PA do have the best venue from what I hear. So, with this in mind, would the PA allow us to hire/donate their venue for this venture, the PR would be excellent and it would make the PA venue the showcase site for UK Paintball, just my thoughts obviously.

Cost I need to look at, it obviously depends on numbers, so far I reckon we are looking at 30-40 players, but obviously this is without marketing from our part, simply posting.

I'll get back to you all when I have more details.

Sid

Hey Jinx, how was the wedding??

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Great idea mate. Pro clinics are what this paintball community needs. I agree with alot of peoples points. Bringing XSV over would be a blinding idea, BUT! i think maybe bringing Sergey, and a few of russians over would be a better idea. Sergey can speak english and could front for most if not all of the essential training techniques, and regimes.
The only problem with bringing over either team is finding the right time when their not training (impossible for RL :p ) or they cant for other reasons.
If the russians or XSV came over I sure as hell wouldnt mind paying 50-70 quid for the the knowledge gained from going.
Midlands would be more appropriate as it can easily be reached by all.
I certainly would be up for it, and so would my bruv. First dibs on the list plz :D

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
wedding was beautifull

when did i mention i was going down south for the wedding i am lost ????

easily done these days but thanks for asking sid it went well.

back on topic now any reply from p.a. yet ?

regards

:D :D ;) :p