Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your best moments of The Big Game!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I haven't mentioned anything about you playing and leading the South have I? :)

I saw you out there at some point.:cool:

LW, my mistake mate, it was ListerofSmeg who I should have directed that post to and not you .... all is cool, apologies !

Mister Lister implied I had wussed out and stayed at the back, lord knows why he would say that but hey, everybody's entitled to be an idiot some time :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Mister Lister implied I had wussed out and stayed at the back, lord knows why he would say that but hey, everybody's entitled to be an idiot some time :)
There are photos of Mr Robbo and 1 other south player holding back the whole North Army, I know I took them. It was so cool to watch, the battle lasted about 20 mins from when there was 4 and 10 mins when just the 2 of them held of the Northern marauders. Rest of the southern army were well behind me, but the battle was good to watch.

Sandan

Carlos
Sep 17, 2006
Wirral
Is it just me, or does Mr Robinson seem to be getting "into" this whole scenario lark? Talking strategies and posting how many times in this thread??? ;)

....Careful pal, they'll have you in camo!

I was thinking that too!:D

Armadyllo i think you're right about the numbers, but one of the northern teams that i know of were asked to play for the south which they did, so i think the problem was noticed at least.
Hopefully there'll be more southerners up for it next year? but it seemed whichever side you played on you still got to shoot lots of people so that's nice!:D

Carlos.....

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
LW, my mistake mate, it was ListerofSmeg who I should have directed that post to and not you .... all is cool, apologies !

Thank you for supporting my rights :p I was only messing anyway, but I really didn't see you anywhere during that whole fire-fight, even after I was eliminated and just stood to the side and watched untill the end of the game. That said I was ducking and diving from the rain of paintballs a lot...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Is it just me, or does Mr Robinson seem to be getting "into" this whole scenario lark? Talking strategies and posting how many times in this thread??? ;)

....Careful pal, they'll have you in camo!

Hmmmmmm, 'getting into' and making observations are two different things young man but you may have a point; I am still trying to work out why I enjoyed myself so much (Ledz being there really helped I think)........As for getting me into camo?
I was actually wearing my Next camo bottoms on the day, but as for going all rec baller, I can't see it somehow but it is an amusing and ironic thought I must concede.

Mister Lister, no probs, I did actually go backwards a bit in that last firefight thingy at Cape Town but that was only because I had ran out of paint after trying to take out big-boy Leadbetter as he was hiding like a wussy in that base camp. I nailed a few in that base camp and I reckon Ledzy wiped a few that had been shot out of my Ego - he couldn't have stood the shame if he had walked out on a hit from me :)

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Hmmmmmm, 'getting into' and making observations are two different things young man but you may have a point; I am still trying to work out why I enjoyed myself so much (Ledz being there really helped I think)........As for getting me into camo?
I was actually wearing my Next camo bottoms on the day, but as for going all rec baller, I can't see it somehow but it is an amusing and ironic thought I must concede.
Young? Mate you flatter me, i'm barely a handful of years younger than you! - It's like you said on the day though mate, there's a lot to be said for realising what made us start all this chucking gelatin at each other lark in the first place....when you get down to it, it's fun!

Next Camo??!?! Like highstreet label woodsgear?! gee, there are some guys that take this all waaaay too seriously :cool:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Young? Mate you flatter me, i'm barely a handful of years younger than you! - It's like you said on the day though mate, there's a lot to be said for realising what made us start all this chucking gelatin at each other lark in the first place....when you get down to it, it's fun!

Next Camo??!?! Like highstreet label woodsgear?! gee, there are some guys that take this all waaaay too seriously :cool:
Pump, everybody in paintball is young to me .......
As for my Next camo gear?
It just means I got style, that's all :)